AMC: Friday

• Members
You are All My Children...

August 3rd, 2007

FinallyFridayLogoFixed%20copy.jpg
AllMyChildren.jpg

Today on All My Children...
-Zach tries to cheer up Kendall.
-When Ava is asked to wear a wire for a meeting with Lenny, both Jack and Derek are fearful of her safety.

Today's Classic Clip is Nick and Ruth in 1971! :)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Greenlee saying that this Greenlee she is right now is not her! WOW!

I also like the fact the Greenlee is writing a letter to Kendell! And what she is writing! Its actually nice to hear that she is not the center of attention! But she still throws that away. :(

• Members

Considering she wrote a shitload of episodes already these last 4 1/2 weeks, your precious little Mandy can sit her ass down for a minute.

"Love" :mellow: the Amanda L. Beall Love Coalition signature by the way. It's cute. Imitation of genius is always inspiring, but never as delicious as the original.

• Members

AWWW! The Ryan/Annie/Emmy thing is extreamly cute! "Welcome Home Spike" :wub:

Greenlee going to see Spike. I hope Kendell comes back and kicks her out. :D Well actually Greenlee today is a bit tolerable! She admits she is wrong but still does not make it right. Thank goodness shes mentions that Kendell included her in the family and sacrificed so much for her. :)

I am loving the episode right now!

• Members

I know this may sound impatient, but I'm ready for this storyline to be over and we're able to see several other things pop off around Pine Valley.

It's like, okay! Super! The Crash storyline gave us riveting drama the last two weeks -- but I need a little variety. Yet, I'm getting none. It's still hold overs from the McTavish/Interim Writers regime. Jonathan lusting after Hova... Hova reminding us she's not Lily... SabineLee whining about what Kendall and the others stole from her... Fusion's in yet another calamity with its 11th hour save... Adam being blamed for the dissolution of his marriage to that cheating slut...

Let's move it! I don't wanna wait for November sweeps to see something DIFFERENT than what's been on my screen since mid-spring!

• Members

WOW! Great ending. Kendell coming in telling Greenlee to get out but something is wrong with Spike!

I cannot wait till Monday!

Ava/Lenny/Derek/Jackson look intense!, Erica/Adam scenes, Ryan/Greenlee scenes look intense, Zack/Kendell/Joe scenes will be sad. I CANNOT WAIT!

Archived