GH: Thursday

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Do you plan on calling a witness you haven't slept with?" haha line of the day.

But that makes a good point that in reality Ric would of probably not been allowed to try this case because of his close relationship with EVERY SINGLE PERSON involved.

• Members

Cause then we couldn't of had Carly running around all annoying being "I'm gonna volunteer to testify" crap that I think they wanted to be comedy relief expect it was stupid and I'm wanted Sam to bitchslap her again.

• Members

I haven't seen Thursday yet -- only Wednesday -- but cannot wait! GH has been really good lately. Apart from Snarly being shoehorned into EVERY damn scene. "Jason is my bestest friend in the whole world! We have a SACRED BOND and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to save him." Park your trumpet, Carly. I swear, they write her saying the same thing every day.

On a superficial note, Steve Burton looks hot as hell with his longer hair and buff physique. He was getting too old for the Bart Simpson 'do.

On another note, Julie Marie Berman is disappointing me. I loved her when she first came on and acting opposite Tony Geary and Genie Francis. But now I'm not sure she's the great actress that everybody says she is. When she found out Spinelli was in love with her (duh!), I found her reaction to be really cold. The dialogue was written with Lulu letting Spinelli down gently, but I felt like there was no emotion there with JMB. Bradford Anderson was playing it really well, really sad (and I'm not a fan of Spinelli), but she just seemed to be rushing through the scene. Lulu came off as snotty and flippant. And that hug she gave Spinelli - AWKWARD.

I really want to like Lulu because she's a Spencer and all, but somebody needs to talk to Berman about slowing down her line delivery and bringing some human emotion to scenes. She's great with the snarky one-liners but that's about it. While they're at it, they might want to sit Laura Wright down, too.

• Members

the only thing.. that is interesting is this Jason trial and the Sam scenes.. and oh G-spin. lol

Carly, Jerry, L&L3 bore me..

I can't believe it!!!!! Finally that damn ONS was revealed!!!! thank you!

and please just reveal the baby's real father too!

Ric Lansing is my hero. ;)

Archived