Days: Thursday

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the show today. Actually, I enjoyed looking at Jeremy in that snazzy white outfit. He is too good-looking. I just am waiting for his redemption and soon, I hope. He is much better to tolerate when he is being sweet and nice.

Ilse just has to be undercover. That's the only explanation I have for her because, if Jeremy was doing female trafficing, there should be more girls and this one apparently has a reputation in Vegas. It's about time the fans were let in on more than this.

It could be interesting to see Kayla and Steve with a child. I wonder if they will adopt a baby or a young toddler.

It's hard to talk about Shawn and Belle because he makes me cringe, but MM really was good in her part today. It would be hard not to feel her happiness even if she is clinging to such a loser (because she obviously doesn't know yet).

I enjoyed the twist with Jerry Springer, too. There could have been more of Nick and Chelsea or just loopy Nick and that would have been fun.

• Members

I was pretty bored with today's episode. Shawn and Belle have been a yawner for me for months--well, years actually. The TTS story seems to be in a rut, and the only mildly entertaining part of that today was Nick. The Ilse character is a little intriguing, but at the same time I don't much care because I'm just not into this story. They had me pulled in briefly a week or so ago, but then nothing happened and they lost me again.

Steve and Kayla having a baby is not a good idea, they need to deal with the daughter they already have. It was nice to see them, though--they've been MIA a lot.

After a good start, this week has really been dragging for me.

• Members

I actually enjoyed today's episode. I didn't think I would like it, but I did. there was some movement with Stephanie, about time she stood up for Nick to Jeremy. Nick/Chelsea/Jerry Springer plot was really entertaining, and what about the ending lol.

No Lumi/Ejami today. They deserved a break.

Steve and Kayla were nice today. Shawn and Belle were the low points for me today at times. The end was nice though.

Why doesn't Max follow in the steps of Roman and Bo?

• Members

My thoughts on todays show:

Jeremy looks much hotter today...Did he finally get a haircut? And i liked Chelsea revealing to Stephanie that Jeremy cheated on her...Her reaction was what pretty typical...The Jeremy/Max thing is getting really interesting, can't wait to find out what Jeremy is actually doing..

Jerry Springer was cute, and the Nick thing was kind of fun...I'm excited for whats to come in his storyline...

Shawn and Belle were boring..But its nice that they are moving forward..Let them get engaged, and maybe phillip can interrupt their wedding...Oh wait this isn't JER...I do prefer Phillip and Belle together more now..

Steve and Kayla had nice scenes..I wonder if they will end up adopting Phillip and Mimi's baby...

• Members

Surprisingly, I liked today. It was a good day for Shelle fans and Steve/Kayla.

Nice scenes with Steve and Kayla. The adoption talk has me wondering if they may end up with Philip and Mimi's baby. I also like Steve not wanting a baby right now. It's a nice realistic complication.

Shelle was sweet today. I loved them talking out things and also having a little fun. It was a nice treat for their fans and the ending was cute with her proposing to him. They are still lying to each other, which sets the stage for complications down the road. That's great because it's not coming from a third party but from Shawn and Belle themselves.

The Vegas crew was ok. Liked Chelsea telling Stephanie about Jeremy. Shelley played that well and I liked the way she treated him afterwards. Max was awesome today. He should be a cop or something because he handled that situation well. I like him being on to Jeremy. Jeremy actually looked better with his hair cut. Jerry Springer was so much fun, as was amnesiac Nick. Loved the eye stuff and Nick's proposal. It was all so much fun and needed IMO.

It was a surprisingly good show and now we get back to some high drama tomorrow.

• Members

It was a pretty blah episode for a Thursday, since it seems like those days usually have Days at its best, but not terrible I thought.

I just don't really care about Shelle or Payla but I actually liked their scenes today all right. The Shelle scene with Belle on her knee was cute and it was nice seeing Steve have a normal adult conversation for the first time in... I can't remember.

Massive Head Wound Nick continued to amuse me as did Jerry Springer, although I thought that ending with eyeball handoff to the janitor with the eye patch was very wtf? (maybe because I wasn't been paying that close attention as I was doing stuff around the house while the ep was on?)

Glad someone FINALLY told Stephanie about Jeremy's cheating and that Max is finally taking a stand. Hopefully this means the end is coming soon for Touch the Sky. I think I'm still right about my human trafficking-prostitution theory and that Jett is an undercover agent, but I'm bummed because I'm starting to give up hope that this storyline will end with the DiMeras causing a plane crash for the Vegas kids which I think would be quite satisfying and good drama if done right.

It was lame though they saddled Ilsa with "Candy Cane" for a hooker name. Not sure if anyone else remembers, but that was also the name of the hooker that Lucas and Will hired last fall during their stink bomb sabotage days. Maybe that's an inside joke for the writers? Otherwise, it's pure laziness IMO.

In any event, ICAM with Toups that the best part of the ep was the previews and that there needs to be more DiMeras.

• Members

I thought Nick was amusing--although I'm already starting to tire of the wandering around in a daze around Vegas routine. The rest of the Vegas stuff, eh, still not grabbing me. Steve and Kayla and baby talk--zzzzzzz. Please Days, stop with the babies for a little while. Shawn and Belle--cute, but I have to be honest, I fell asleep while watching them (I'm not kidding, I really did fall asleep watching them). I woke up to the previews for Friday's episode, which looked good. Later on, I watched what I had missed. The afternoon nap was a better use of my time.

Archived