GH Night Shift: Brenda recast?????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really, really, really don't want their to be a recast of Brenda. If their is a recast of Brenda, it should be on GH. The people that she mainly interacts with are on GH. If this Brenda, wouldn't Jax and Sonny want to see her? I understand that Robin is there and Robin is her best friend, but a Brenda recast would be better utilized on GH.

If their is to be a Brenda recast, I would love it to be Gina Tognoni.

• Members

hey i am so happy that brenda is comin back i bet that jason will flip out when he finds out brenda is the one he saved from the fire i would love to see jason n brenda hookup again that would be so awesome.

• Members

A Brenda recast might for Night Shift since the storylines and overall premise of that show doesn't correlate to GH. However, a Brenda recast would NEVER work on GH, because Vanessa Marcil is too identifiable in the role and she is perhaps the only return that can bring in the big ratings for GH. Let's not forget that Marcil's brief 2002 return brought GH the highest ratings that it hadn't seen in like a decade. Not even Genie's short return could even come close to that.

Archived