All: If you could bring in new blood, who would it be?

• Members

He would be a disaster. He just had one idea and it lasted a season. Then he had to have a bunch of consultants and Will & Grace and Frasier writers to get him back on track. Now all those people signed multimillion-dollar deals and are writing projects for ABC TV.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disaster.

Disaster. :lol:

Baitz is a good writer, but he needs to be supervised, and he doesn't know how to run a show. Which is why Marti and Greg were called in.

Greg is a showy, glittery, teen-y, campy type of writer. And I need someone who would follow the footsteps of Lemay and Marland, "playwriting type of writer".

• Members

This is an excellent choice. I'd say give Marc Sweet Cherries a chance to How about steven King to take over Passions or make a new Dark shadows or new show all together. Hell send him to Days. I also thing Danielle Steel would be ideal for AMC or OLTL The people who did Desire on Mynetwork tv should do a daytime show.

• Members

It one of my ongoing projects - writing a long diatribe against Shonda Rhimes. Let's just say (shortly) that I don't like Grey's, find it an unbelievably cliched and saccharine, and I spend my nights thinking why is this show such a hit. But she'll ruin the show quickly, I believe, and everyone else will hate it soon. :D;)

P. S. Let's not talk about her pedigree and previous writing projects. :D

• Members

Honey...I wouldn't write for "Guiding Light" and not have my name displayed! That said even though it is an amazing idea and I think daytime would benefit from it, executives, head writers and EPs think that what they are putting on our screen is what we want to see! Why would they listen to us, I have seriously thought about binding into a folder and sending my blog to David Kriezman, Ellen Wheeler, Barbara Bloom and some stars of Guiding Light. Is it amazingly wonderful? No, but it's good...keeping in mind that I do this as a hobby. At least I understand the characters, the history and the relationships in Springfield!

Archived