The View: Rosie attacks Elizabeth AGAIN

Cheap21

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not that I ever really liked Rosie but she just makes me more hacked off with every move she makes...she makes me embarassed to be gay if she's one of our most visible...WHY did she quit The View, if she'd stayed I'd neve have had to see her at The True Colors Tour, she wasn't scheduled for my part of the country until her fight with Elizabeth...she makes me sick.

Kade

• Members

This is really sad. Since Rosie is no longer on television, and the feud was starting to die down, she had to do something to strike it up again. I usually like Rosie, but this time around, she's not the favorite.

• Members

Elisabeth is clearly the winner in all this.

Rosie's just a bitter old cow who is still hurt that someone was able to stand up to her bullying for once in her pathethic life.

Elisabeth doesn't need to stoop to Rosie's level.

• Members

This is all Rosie has going for her.

Sure Elizabeths only TV exposure was Survivor before The View, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Rosie needs to find something productive to do, like wrap her kids with bullets...oh she did that.

Claim that 9/11 was a government plot, oh wait she did that.

Feud with the ugliest man in the world, oh she did that.

I guess she is done....now we just get to hear her rehash things over and over and over

Thanks Ro!

• Members

Talk about beating a dead horse. It's time for her to move on with her life and GROW UP!!!!! That was rude what she said about pregnant people. So what if Elisabeth started on Survivor. I seem to recall Rosie LOVING Survivor when she had her own talk show. I also remember her loving on Bitsy then too. She's a hypocrite and a bitch.

• Members

Rosie needs to move on from the feud and find something else to do rather than resurrect a dead feud as far as America is concerned. Seriously what is the point of her doing this crap? It resolves nothing and only fans the flames. I wish she would just let it go and work on finding a new job...there are rumors that CBS or NBC has asked her to start another talk show. I say she focus on that and leave the feud to rest

Archived