June 25-29, 2007

Toups

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the one with the most viewers was first.. they could be tied when the ratings go to one place past the decimal but one or the other would lead if you took it two or three places past. No? That's how I always interpreted the rankings in a tie.

Y/R earned it's higher spot.. I know some seem to hate it but it's still WAY better than any other soap, although all of them seem to be having some quality issues. Y/R is still viewable and I'm not sure any other one is. Y/R did not decline over the week steadily, it went down and up and down again.

• Members

Final Standings

1.(1) Y&R 4.1 (+.1)

2.(2) B&B 2.8 (SAME) <--- ties low rating

3.(3) GH 2.5 (SAME)

4.(4) OLTL 2.3 (-.1) <--- ties low rating

5.(6) DOOL 2.2 (+.1)

5.(5) AMC 2.2 (-.1) <--- new low rating

6.(6) ATWT 2.1 (SAME)

8.(8) GL 1.9 (SAME)

9.(9) PSNS 1.5 (+.1)

AS THE WORLD TURNS

MONDAY 2.3

TUESDAY 2.2

WEDNESDAY 2.1

THURSDAY 2.1

FRIDAY 2.1

Hmmmn....Monday and Tuesday were the Snyder family cookout (as well as the Paul/Craig cliff scenes)....and curiously KATIE FREE. And the ratings were up. COINCIDENCE?????

I. Think. Not.

• Members

I think AMC will rise next week because they had a better week this week!

DAYS will either increase or stay the same!

OLTL will fall cause that Higley is still writing

ATWT will fall because I just watched a couple of epi and its not that good

• Members

compared to last year :

1.(1) Y&R 4.1 (+.1/-.3)

2.(2) B&B 2.8 (SAME/-.2)

3.(3) GH 2.5 (SAME/SAME)

4.(4) OLTL 2.3 (-.1/SAME)

5.(6) DOOL 2.2 (+.1/-.5)

5.(5) AMC 2.2 (-.1/-.2)

6.(6) ATWT 2.1 (SAME/-.3)

8.(8) GL 1.9 (SAME/-.3)

9.(9) PSNS 1.5 (+.1/-.1)

• Members

With all due respect Kylie, until B&E's stories begin to air, I don't think it's fair to knock them. These are still transition stories that the interim writers are doing. If this was their material (i.e. material that their names were on) then I'd knock them.

• Members

Greenlee and her story is the best thing about GH these days. Im finding more enjoyement out of her scenes and the interactions she has with everyone than anything else. The rest of the stuff with the Chandlers, New divorce, Sean/Colby etc... is just blah for me

• Members

Hey guys...sorry this is off topic...but could someone tell me where the daily threads are for the soaps? every time I log onto this site the past couple of days, they are not here...is there something I'm missing?

• Members

I'm sorry AMC will not go up next week. Did you see that gawd awful 4th of July eppy. I saw 10 minutes of it and tuned out. I have a feeling AMC will lose another 100,000. It's going to take a long, long, long time for AMC to get back on track. As much as I love tuning in to see what's happening with my favorite couple and characters Zach/Kendall, I think I'll pass on AMC for awhile until I read that things are getting better by the writers first killing the Kendall/Greenpuke friendship for good and for Kendall to forever really look at Ryass for who really he is, an abuser. Kendall needs to go in protect mode and fight for her family with Zach and kick Ryass/Greenpuke's asses to the curb.

Yeah, I know it won't happen, but a girl can dream that Kendall Hart-Slater will be free forever from those abuers Ryass/Greenpuke, but I'm pretty sure Frons/Carruthers have laid down the law that Kendall and/or Zach must prop/pimp anything that's Ryass/Greenpuke.

• Members

I would be surprised if AMC went up for last week too and not just because the shows were not that good. Traditionally the ratings on Holidays are lower no matter what the episode consists of - although having the focus be Fusion bonding instead of something like Family picnics with the majority of the cast taking part did not help the situation.

• Members

Yay Days! Okay that's still not so good but it is good for Days lol.

Hopefully it will continue to climb. I can't see it dropping because IMO there is some awesome stuff coming up. If OLTL stays the same it just needs to go one more to tie with it, and only needs .3 more to tie with GH. It is a slow climbing, but I know Days is capable of doing it! Comon Days! :D

I want Y&R to fall. Yes that may seem negative but I know if it falls LML has more of a chance of being gone. I used to support her but not anymore. I am not pleased with Y&R at all these days. And if Y&R rises, CBS won't get rid of her....

• Members

That's true, I suppose. But B&E are already heavily involved, by their own admission in their interview. So while this might not be their "writing" it's safe to say that at the very least it's their "influence."

Archived