June 25-29, 2007

Toups

• Members

I know you didn't switch them around Angie. That's how Lsktreet posted it.

Additionally, AMC fell .1, DAYS gained .1, so wouldn't they go on top? It doesn't even really matter, they're both tied.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you Ryan. I'll scratch worrying about my short-term memory off my personal list of concerns. ;)

I typically go for the alphabetical order in ties as well, as do many sources. My final judgement (personally) would be on who had the most viewers. But it's not a big deal that AMC is placed before DAYS or if DAYS is placed before AMC, they're tied in rating - end of story. Alphabetical order is not going to change the fact that both shows got a 2.2!

Thanks for posting the ratings, Lsk :)

• Members

Thanks for posting!

ABC just continues to drown itself. The rating next week should be interesting. GH is again investing to much airtime into their new baby project Night-Shift. Yesterdays show was edited so poorly they could hire some local Middle School kids that are more capable then what I've watched. Writing is all over the place, newbie actors that can't act the list of failures just goes on and on.

I was hoping for .1 loss, oh well, maybe next week!

You Suck GH :lol: Here's hoping to see DOOL pass them next week!

• Members

Lets take a look at that shall we:

ALL MY CHILDREN

THURSDAY 2.2

FRIDAY 2.1 (DOWN)

GENERAL HOSPITAL

THURSDAY 2.5

FRIDAY 2.5 (SAME)

ONE LIFE TO LIVE

THURSDAY 2.2

FRIDAY 2.3 (UP)

CBS

AS THE WORLD TURNS

THURSDAY 2.1

FRIDAY 2.1 (SAME)

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL

THURSDAY 2.8

FRIDAY 2.7 (DOWN)

GUIDING LIGHT

THURSDAY 1.9

FRIDAY 2.0 (UP)

YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

THURSDAY 4.2

FRIDAY 3.9 (DOWN BY .3)

NBC

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

THURSDAY 2.2

FRIDAY 2.0 (DOWN)

PASSIONS

THURSDAY 1.5

FRIDAY 1.3 (DOWN)

So FIVE of the NINE shows went down. It wasn't just DAYS. I'm not sure of the whole holiday thing but working retail we happened to be a little slower this weekend so people could of easily of headed off on vacation early.

• Members

Exactly and that was what I mentioned in my post. It wasn't an excuse. I wouldn't make excuses for Days in a week where they were up overall. GL and OLTL were the only shows that didn't stay stagnant or decrease at all. That tells me people took off early for the weekend or maybe people took long vacations this year with the holiday on Wednesday upcoming. It's not excuses. It's just trying to come up with a theory as to why there seemed to be some big decreases on Friday for many shows. That's all. Doesn't mean me or anyone else is right. Just theorizing. :)

Archived