Isaiah just makes himself look worst and worst

EricaKane70

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At first i thought he was a homophobic jerk. Now i think he may have mental problems. According to him theres people willing to hire him so why won't he just keep his big mouth closed. He's going to be one of those guys who could have had a great career but runied it by their own actions and then spend the rest of their lives blaming others.

• Members

Don't think me rude, but do you see the logic in that?!

Here's a guy, who is an actor in television's hottest drama series, whose fellow cast members are getting film/other acting opportunities and award opportunities.

Everyone knows coming out or playing a gay character is the death sentence for anyone acting in the industry(unless it's for QUEER AS FOLK or a show on the LOGO channel).

Why would TR want to exploit his sexuality at the expense of his career?

Maybe he didn't care to hide it anymore, maybe he got sick of the tabs speculating about it, maybe he wanted to say it before anyone uncomfortably asked him about it on late-night or live TV.

Why would an actor, especially one on one of the highest-rated TV show in America, want to exploit his sexuality at the risk of getting fired or typecast in the future?!

• Members

I'd never heard of him before Grey's and I don't think he's anything more than an adequate actor. A hell of a movie? I doubt it. Since his outburst on the Grey's set we've learned that he is not a professional. Surreal Life would be a gift for the likes of him.

I'm sure any hollywood agent can think of hundreds, if not thousands, of African American actors who could easily fill his spot.

• Members

Heigl's not lying. I believe SHE believes she's telling the truth.

I don't trust that TR though. Not anymore than I could throw the little jerk.

That guy is SHIFTY, I tell you.

Think about. Just LOOK at all that pity airtime he got. And the stepped-up stories.

George was a likeable, but doormat, loser character in previous seasons. This scandal put him on the MAP.

He should be ASHAMED OF HIMSELF for ruining Isaiah in this manner!

• Members

His "outburst"? Um, let's please remember that the WHOLE "Grey's" debacle was all HEARSAY. Could it have happened? Maybe yes, maybe no. Did it happen? NO ONE but TR, his conscience and the cast on set at the time will ever know the truth. (Perhaps some of the crew, too). I wouldn't be so quick to call what could have been a non-event, an "outburst."

Archived