Suds Alerts: Days, Y&R and AMC

• Members

Sami's sonogram offers up an eye-popping revelation about her unborn twins Tuesday, June 26, on Days.

The election results are in Tuesday, June 26, on Y&R. Will Jack or his ex-wife Nikki win the Senate race?

Erica and Jack kiss and make up, as Adam looses his empire to Zach, June 29, on AMC.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess one will be Lucas', one will be EJ's, it would be an interesting twist, though, if she were to lose one of the twins and then we'd be left wondering whether Lucas' baby was the one that survived, or EJ's...

• Members

This is old news...wasn't it revealed both are EJ's? Or at least that is what we're told. So I wonder what this shocker is...you can't tell paternity from a sonogram, and the twin revelation is made Monday.

• Members

So far Sami on the show doesn't know she is having twins. E.J. had Celeste do that "paternity test" voodoo thing BUT they have only said ONE baby. I think this will play out as one is E.J. and one is Lucas.

• Members

Personal opinion hun. And why would EJ do that to his FLESH and blood? He's already shown how much he cares for Sami and the baby that he already believes is his. Sorry but after what has happened in the last few weeks I don't think thats even remotely true.

But you're entitled to your opinion of course. But he did brainwash STEVE. Not a relative and hardly EJ's favorite person.

Lucas on the other hand has done horrible things to Sami as well so to me he definitely has no right to think hes better than EJ.

Besides I was just expressing how happy I am that there wil be an EJami baby! I don't want this to turn into a Lucas vs EJ thread.... :huh:

Archived