DAYS: Jetting from Salem to Vegas....

• Members

Andre planted this idea in my head, just a few moments ago. The more I think about it, the more interesting it becomes.

Jeremy's from Israel, right?

Isn't terrorism pretty rampant over in Israel?

Setting up a summer storyline where these characters fly back and forth from Salem to Vegas is pretty odd and out of left field. They have to be going someplace with it.

Then, of course, there's the fact that Jeremy has a secret. He's hiding something.

Stephanie is a Brady. Chelsea is a Brady. Max is a Brady. All three of them will be involved. All three are the youngest generation of the Brady family. The family, at the moment, is being severely targeted by the DiMera family.

What if Jeremy is a terrorist-for-hire, working for Stefano, and he plans to hijack the plane and crash it, thus killing the newest generation of Brady's? Perhaps other members of the Brady clan will be on the plane, too... who knows.

Anyway, I know... it sounds crazy. But think about it for a minute. Is it really that implausible? I don't think so! LoL

Also, don't forget, back in the 90's, Stefano blackmailed Dr. Mike Horton (Jeremy's father) into allowing him access to Marlena with information that Mike had somehow aided a terrorist weapons program, or something to that effect. So, that fits right along with this theory.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to see this happen. And if we get that so-called 80's balance, who's to say this, and or at least something to this end, won't? It'd be pretty awesome. It'd be interesting to see if they can redeem Jeremy from this afterwards. And so many people hate him as it is, maybe they won't want to LoL.

• Members

By the way, I mentioned above that Chelsea is a Brady, but that's not technically true. Her father, Bo, is only a Brady by name. Victor Kiriakis is his father -- not Pop Shawn. Which makes you wonder, why have the DiMeras been targeting Bo and his wife/family when he's not a real Brady to begin with?

• Members

Oh, I forgot all about that Phoenix! Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, there definitely has to be more to this summer story for the younger generation than just flying back and forth on a plane. I mean... yawn-yawn!

• Members

ICK! NO NO NO! Please no. Are we all forgetting what happened last time DAYS tried to do terrorism?

Stan? Iraq? Tek, Shawn, Rex parachuting? Amputation? Tony the terrorist?

And don't give me any of that "It was JER" crap either. We all know Corday was calling the shots on that one so McCartney could make her appearance. And Corday is still there so NO NO NO to DAYS and terrorism!

Archived