DAYS: Jetting from Salem to Vegas....

• Members

I have to agree with King. That Iraq story was an embarrassment. The Jeremy/terrorism plot would have to be extremely well written in a serious manner, and I don't know if Corday would let that happen. IF the writers could have a free hand, maybe they could pull it off but I don't see that happening on DAYS. It's interesting to think about, though. I read a book once where the terrorist was a blonde, blue eyed, boy next door type, and it was a great story.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm already sick to death of hearing about "Touch The Sky" Airlines. They keep repeating the name over and over and over again, the repetition and the new Jeremy makes me feel like I'm watching Passions; Friday's episode REALLY made me feel that way ....... :(

*Edited To Correct The Airline Name*

• Members

OK, King, I'll go there... it was Reilly! :lol:

I think this story sounds intriguing. Jeremy a terrorist? If he somehow got under the spell of the DiMeras it would work. If he's doing this all on his own, expect the hate mail to come pouring in (a Horton never does anything wrong, you know...)

I like the possibilities. Somehow a Salem-Vegas airplane flight doesn't make the fans interested unless it's an excuse to put Chelsea and Stephanie in flight-attendant gear or something happens onboard one of the flights.

• Members

Whatever The Sky Airlines :lol:

I'm hoping they don't repeat the name over and over for the whole damn summer, I quit paying attention to what they said it was called after they said the name for the 4th or 5th time.......

• Members

Touch The Sky Airlines huh?

Would this be their theme song?

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Look at me

It really was not easy

But I can breathe

And I’m so grateful ‘cause I can see

I am free

To do exactly what I please

So come with me

To a place where we can be ohhh oh oh oh oh oh ........

Chorus:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna touch the sky I wanna fly so high

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna hold you I wanna love you tonight

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna satisfy I wanna make you cry

Follow me

To a place where we can be absolutely free

To be exactly what you wanna be completely

Lose control that’s why I need you more

Give me the key to set your heart and spirits free ooohhhhh yeeeaaahhh

Sky Lyrics

I know what I want and I know that I need it right now

Gonna take you on a journey to a far away place now

Gonna take you on a journey to a far away place now........uhhhhhhh

Ohhhh like a bird in the sky just a you and I

I’m gonna fly like a bird in the sky just a you and I

We’re gonna fly like a bird in the sky just you and I

Repeat 4 x till fades

I wanna love you now

I wanna take you high

I wanna give you everything that you desire

• Members

Here's a small tidbit from a (very large) writeup from someone who was at the Days Fan Event this weekend, originally posted at SoapCity.

Original Thread

When (Trevor was) asked about his character (Jeremy) he answered, "He's EEEEVILLLLL. I didn't think they'd go there at first but they did. He's EEEEVILLLL."

• Members

This would be awesome, and hopefully written right. He of course would want to take out Stephanie and Max because they are Brady's, and imagine the drama when everyone realizes he is a terrorist!

As for Chelsea, the reason Stefano causes havoc for Bo and Hope is because he thinks they killed his daughter, Megan Hathaway. So it would make sense to have her be planned to die in this as well to get back at those two for supposedly killing Megan.

• Members
Jewish terrorists are working for their people and what they believe is right. They're not working for some Italian dude with detest for an irish-american family. Take the terrorist group "Kach" for example. They're against Palestinians, Arabs and Israeli Government.

Sorry but not another poor storyline that doesn't make sense. I would hate it if they made a mistake with such a sensitive subject... again.

• Members

It'd be interesting, and I can see them doing something like this if they don't plan to keep using the character for very long. At least that's what I would hope, because I'm tired of the evil people being moderated or flipping just to keep an actor/actress around longer.

Archived