ATWT: Monday June 4th discussion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see a scenario now.

Brad/Carly team up to act "together" to make Kack jealous.

Katie gets jealous, but knows what they're doing.

Jack gets jealous, but pretends to be happy for them.

Katie and Brad sleep together while Carly and Jack have a heart to heart and they both "let each other go".

Someone finds out about Katie/Brad and spills the beans.

The emotional turmoil from the revelation will last a good 6 months...leading to a CarJack reunion. :D (Hopefully..:unsure:)

• Members

First. welcome to the KGB, SweetNYGal!!!!!!!!!!

Second, I wouldn't be surprised if Carly and Jack's concern over Parker pushes Katie into Brad's arms, which ends Kack. OMG...Kack is one damned lousy couple, that's for sure. That shot of Jack snuggling Katie in one arm and Parker in the other just about broke my heart. Poor Carly...no matter what she did, she didn't deserve to see that...the only thing worse would be to see Parker hugging Katie like his life depended on it. Sure, it would be bad if Sage accepted Katie as some "mother" figure...but Sage is Jack's daughter too. On some level, Sage is just a little girl who doesn't quite understand the dynamics that are going on between Carly, Jack and Katie. But Parker is Carly's first born, and he's choosing, at least on the surface, to pick Katie over Carly right now.

Third, I'm not sure Carly's going to team up with Brad. I don't even think it would work, it's too obvious. There's too much history between them, Jack would see it for what it was immediately.

• Members

:blink: The Jack of old? Or the Jack of new?

Me thinks the Jack of new would be kind of ignorant to the whole scheme. However, yes, the Jack of old would be quick to realize what Brad & Carly were up to.

But since when has J.P. actually written a character like the actual character?!??!!

• Members

Ah....touche. But I think Jack already is on the alert for Carly to be hatching some crazy scheme. He kind of expected Simon to be waiting outside the city limits to whisk her and the kids away the minute his back was turned. I guess screwing Fluffy hasn't killed all his brain cells...yet. :lol:

• Members

I couldn't agree more about the ending when Jack, Katy and Parker were all hugging and Carly was looking in through the window. It was heartbreaking. I love the way she is with Parker. The line where she tells him she won't pressure him and will give him space was great. They have great mother/son chemistry those two. They are awesome together. And JJ and Sage break my heart. You just know deep down that Katy is loving the fact that Parker won't talk to his mother right now. It's written all over her face. Another reason I can't stand her.

Archived