ATWT: Monday June 4th discussion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm cracking up at the fact that they used the new Maroon 5 song If I Never See Your Face Again, as the song for the Brad/Carly scene just a few minutes ago...

Okay, now to the show....Jack has some gall...He might as well just have a tatoo on that five-head of his in neon that says, "I'm using Katie to get back to Carly"

No matter how much Jack shoves himself all on Katie, the fact still remains that she's nothing at all to him except a bounce on the couch/bed or whereever else Katie deems 'romance' these days

• Members

I like Carly so much more because she's having a hard time. If she didn't have to pay at all for leaving then I wouldn't be rooting for her. In fact, I never thought I'd be rooting for her as much as I am right now. I really don't like Jack and Carly together that much, but I can't help hoping Carly comes out on top because she's owning up to her mistakes.

• Members

So, like I have said already, Great show today, I mean really I don't know what happened but it was just really good and I was drawn into the show for the first time in quite a while, it was great last week but still it did not drag me in totally but today it did. Highlights were Lucinda/Meg/Paul/Lily/Holden/Craig and the Jack/Carly/Katie/Parker/JJ scenes. Also the Brad and Henry scenes were good, and I even enjoyed Brad and Carly which shocked me to the core, but still they don't need to be together, they just worked well off each other to my surprise. I loved the bar touch to the show today, it added something.

bad part was Jack and Katie kissing yet again, and then again in the previews

• Members

:huh: Is that how you spell that cubic zirconium, Shawn? :P:lol: Just kiddin'!

Maura/Austin had chemistry. I'm surprised. Maybe they'll go for a roll in the hay and call it a night. LOL!!

I. HATE. KACK.

Jack is a egotisitcal dumbass.

Katie....*shudders*

Loved seeing Martha!! :D :D :D

Archived