ATWT: Monday June 4th discussion

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off, love your avatar Soapsuds..... :P

Okay back to the show.... Absolutely LOVE seeing Lucinda, Lily and Holden all together.... far better Snyders to be watching on my screen... No matter how much Parker wants to deny it, a part of him wants his mother and father back in the picture

So, I guess we are going to be force fed Kack day in and day out....don't matter, I'll never like the pairing, no matter how much you dress them up, and serve em up....they aren't the endgame... Paul's look was priceless...it looked like a cross between being in the middle of taking a dump and walking in to the room only to discover that you were being talked about.

• Members

The entire town has given Katie the moral high ground, and they have since she slept with Jennifer's husband. No one in that town dares to call it exactly like it happened...Katie spread her legs for Simon; she cheated on Mike and then went off like Glenn Close when Simon dumped her. Poor Carly still gets called a slut for sleeping with men when she's single.

Katie's gonna give it up sooner or later to Brad...and knowing Katie, it'll be sooner. You just know Brad will be having sex soon, and he's really only interested in our fair Katherine.

As for today's show...yeah, it wouldn't be Carly's life if it wasn't circling the drain, having Jack yank her around once his talk with Parker hit a little too close to home. At least she got her licks in on Katie. *snort* Yeah...like Katie's "involvement" with the kids was more than TWO family breakfasts and a couple of playdates with Sage. Funny how Katie can go around moaning about how she ruined Jack and the kids' life to Jack, Margo, Henry or Vienna...but she can't admit anything close to that to Carly. Carly was talking about Katie "playing Mommy", and all Katie could focus on was that somehow Carly was "trying to get her out of Jack's life". Hmmmn...I think that says it all.

*eyeroll* How sweet...Kack will always have special "stress balls" to remember each other by.

Loved the Parker scenes with Jack, Carly and even JJ.

I didn't see "chemistry" between Maura and Austin. I think she made him look better than he usually does. AP isn't great by any stretch, but he's more natural with the sarcasm/comedy than he is with thoughts/feelings/introspection. (It actually makes him perfect for Katie...LOL) I see they rewrote the Carly/Brad marriage. They only had sex once, and afterwards, Carly faked a back injury to avoid having sex again. I was glad Carly called him on "winding her up, and sending her after Jack and Katie" by telling her about their relationship.

The Meg stuff still doesn't make a damn bit of sense. (and someone was wearing their wonderbra today too, I see.) But it was good to see Holden getting a meaty couple of scenes.

• Members

I guess we will be seeing scenes where she is crying her pathetic eyes out, saying "Jack, but remember when you gave me that stress ball, it was meant to be a symbol of our love."

He might as well have tossed it and see if her dumb butt would have went running after it.

And we all know that Katie can't keep the legs closed to one man long enough....By the time July hits, she'll be trying to keep Brad's mouth shut about a HOT and HEAVY night on her couch, to which Jack will find out, only to have Katie quoting the same deja vu line she used on Mike. "I didn't mean to sleep with Brad, Jack. It was an accident."

• Members

LOL....and I'm crossing my fingers for July....I don't know how much more of this Kack crap I can stand. OMG...I just came up with a BRILLIANT idea. What if Parker catches Katie and Brad doin' the mambo???? Maybe then someone will have the onions to go after Katie.

• Members

Kack's love song could be "Red Rubber Ball"

I should have known you'd bid me farewell

There's a lesson to be learned from this and I learned it very well

Now, I know you're not the only starfish in the sea

If I never hear your name again, it's all the same to me

And I think it's gonna be alright

Yeah, the worst is over now

The mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball

You never care for secrets I confide

For you, I'm just an ornament, somethin' for your pride

Always runnin', never carin', that's the life you live

Stolen minutes of your time were all you had to give

The story's in the past with nothin' to recall

I've got my life to live and I don't need you at all

The roller-coaster ride we took is nearly at an end

I bought my ticket with my tears, that's all I'm gonna spend

Oh, I think it's gonna be alright

• Members

I don't know how much more KACK I can take!! And they're at it again tomorrow. That final scene with them all holding each other in the kitchen and Carly looking in the window....man i wanted to smack Jack a good one. Couldn't believe when he told Carly to go. Hating him now and I don't like that feeling either. I want my CARJACK!!!

DIE KATY DIE!!!!

Henry is frickin hilarious!!

• Members

My thoughts are this: They are really focusing us on the Carly/Parker angst, which means to me, Parker will be the end of Katie/Jack; with a mixture of Katie being her own worst enemy, as she usually is. We know the MO of Katie Peretti Coleman Fraiser Kasnoff:

Brad is the one that she claims to not like. The minute Brad focuses his attentions on her enemy Carly (why in God did they want to pair these two up, I don't know), Katie will of course be pissed, envious and suddenly want to get his attention. Somewhere down the line, these two will get into a heated argument, and "oops" Katie's clothes 'accidentally' fall apart and she and Brad fall onto her already grossed out couch.

Katie's methods are always the same wash, rinse, repeat cycle.

Archived