Days:Jeremy and Jett

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And reading Barb's spoiler recap at her board ... Jeremy comes off as very sleazy, which pisses me off. We wait 15 years for Jeremy Jacobs/Horton and this is how he is? A scuzzball who badly comes on to Chelsea and operates some shady high roller entertainment on an airplane or whatever asinine story it will be ... lol. So ridiculous.

• Members

:rolleyes:

These look like PSNS pics, not DAYS ones.

These guys like character A and character B. They hold no investment or attachment to this show other than their NAME and their introduction seems lame and clearly set to introduce them as pure lookers and not real characters. Like someone had said before, here comes Tek and Patrick ALL OVER A G A I N.

This show can bring on 10 characters with the last name Horton, Brady, Carver it will not change that they are new characters, new faces, etc.

• Members

All I will say is that it's hard to feel disappointed in Jeremy when he has never been on the canvas as an adult before and we never heard anything about what he is like and so on. Does that mean I am pleased? I don't know. I have to wait and see. A sleazy Horton is an interesting concept. I like him not being a golden boy like Nick. The Horton's don't always have to be good. I like him having an edge, which could be due to his living in Israel. We'll see. I think he resembles Roark's Mike, which was expected. Corday is dealing with recent times and I knew he would model him after Roark's Mike. If Mike returns, expect it to be Roark. Whatever the case, I am interested in seeing him and Jett. Jett looks and seems good to me. I also like seeing Max involved in something finally.

I am glad most are having an open mind. It may take a bit before we can accurately judge these characters. I hope they are decent actors. That's all. The scenes tomorrow look interesting though.

Archived