So You Think You Can Dance: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Members

I agree. I thought Benji was amazing. He actually was professional about his work instead of the clown he usually portrays and the routine he gave Neil and Lauren was super. It was easy to see his brand stamped all over it, too. N&L did a great job.

I called the bottom three but thought the judges would be counting only the "dance for your life" part so I was delighted they gave Hok and Anya credit for their growth in their weekly performances and kept them. I felt that Cedric was going and that if he did, and Anya was not cut, that Shauna would be, too.

For once, I'm very satisfied with the judges call.

Next week ends with the final ten and the real competition begins. I'm so afraid that Dominic will go.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wade Robson did Neil and Lauren's program, and for the first time, they were perfect. I have yet to be disappointed by one of his dances this season. Sara and Jesus, hobo program and Jamie and Hok's flower and humming bird were his as well.

Benji's program was a really good fit for Pasha and Sara who needed all the help they could get with a new partnership.

• Members

I was too sad that Hok was knocked out of the top 10 and may not be able to tour. In fact it would be special if he did. It was clear that Anya was not making the top ten for a few weeks. When the bottom three had Hok up against Danny and Neil, there just was no way no matter how good he was that he would be selected over one of them due to versatility. Too sad. The top ten except for Kameron are really good. Kameron should have been in the bottom three last night and gone forever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was awesome. Not so much because Sabra is the best dancer ever, but because she proves that it doesn't take a life time of training to dance, just true talent. Danny is the best technical dancer but Sabra had the most character and heart! Starting Sunday Much Music in Canada is re-airing season 3, and I'll be watching again!

Archived