Private Practice: Discussion Thread

• Members

Dell spins out of control after his ex leaves with their daughter. Is he even going to fight to bring her back? Unbelievable!

Yeah, I can not root for Addison at all in this storyline. Especially after last episode's kiss. Just say no!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What happened to Violet? I'm not sure she should be pregnant. It's like she's in this corner, and the only thing left to do is deliver the baby and name a father for the same old fight three seasons down the road. (shakes head) Or she could lose the baby for some Violet/? bonding. I would follow AB to any show, I need her to be my favorite character again.

I love Dell but he's an island onto himself and no one seems to care about his problems...they do, but not over getting laid for the night. Either he and Naomi sleep together for some real complication, or he needs a new job.

Addison is still enjoyable, it's the married man that I find unbelievable. I just don't believe a word he says- "once a cheater, always a cheater". Anyone up for seeing Addison's brother return. He was sexy- makes me want to re-watch Melrose Place.

• Members

Grant Show was awesome in his stint with PP this year. Not sure if he's coming back. Naomi shouldn't have fell for him though, she knew what he was.

I still like Violet a lot, always have. I wonder who the father is (I hope it's Pete!).. They do need to develop her character a little bit more, maybe bring some family involved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This week's episode was very good! I'm definitely not into the gruesome scenes in the last half of the show, but it was something different.

Addison's married man affair is so unsympathetic. They're hot but unnecessary. I felt more heat and understanding between her and the cop.

The Charlotte/Cooper runaround is getting exhausting because I truly believe Charlotte wants to be alone. She needs medical help.

I'm not interested in ever seeing Naomi and Sam back together. They've shown alot of potential apart, and I enjoy seeing the guests they bring to the show.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Watched last night's season premier. Had alot of high points and a few low.

I loved the flashbacks with Pete, and I'm hoping this gets incorporated into the rest of the season. I think it's a way to mine for s/ls.

I really hope the Sheldon vs. Pete s/l isn't continuing past this episode- "She chose me!" I can't listen to that too much longer.

Violet's surgery was complex and I really don't know why a family member wasn't introduced for some decision making.

Yes, Addison is good at what she does but "her people" was driving me up the wall. Especially watching flashbacks of the past which didn't include her. Addison honey, you're reaching. We all know it was never a good time for Naomi to move on, but the writers managed to turn that scene into something unconvincing for me. It just didn't sit well with Addison and her whole married man fiasco- self absorbed much? I want more fun Addison and alittle less "I save lives!"

• Administrator

Ever since we found out that Pete's wife died, I wanted to know more about who she was. I thought Tim Daly was pretty awesome in the scene where Pete tells Violet how he was upset with his wife and called her a bitch while his wife was already dead.

Same here.

Does she even have any family? Have they been introduced? I don't remember.

Kate Walsh was good in that scene but I wasn't feeling Addison's speech either.

Anyway, it was a great premiere!

• Members

I am still in shock after watching that premiere.. WOW!!!

What an incredible episode. The beginning of the episode really threw me off, because I had thought either Violet or her baby died. I quickly figured from the flashbacks it was Pete's wife (judging from the suit and the haircut Pete had in the Oceanside Wellness flashbacks.)

The ending was incredible when Violet was holding her baby with the "family" around her. I'm kind of hoping Sheldon turns out to be the baby's father, just to create some storyline drama for Violet/Pete. However, judging from the previews,

I really hope they pick up on Addison's storyline with the married man/his pregnant wife sometime this season. Loved Kate Walsh in the scene with Naomi after the surgeries, but the "my people" thing is a little extreme - besides her connection to Naomi, she really is not tight with the group. I can see them changing that this year though.

BTW, Did you see the ratings?!?! :D

Archived