Private Practice: Discussion Thread

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That scene where both mothers were holding their "new" daughter was outstanding! I got chills when they were telling each other about their daughter. Great acting by the two mothers.

And Violet/Cooper are just awesome!

Amy Brenneman is still so incredibly beautiful. :wub:

Kadee Strickland is pretty hot too.

• Members

I was really disappointed by the premiere, and found myself fastforwarding most of it..Addison is just too cutesy for me, i liked her better on Greys..and i'm pissed we never got Addison and Alex, which had so much potential....Because i'm already watching too many shows, I didn't watch the second episode and took the show off my record list..

• Members

FYI: Whoever wrote that article's an idiot. They meant "loath" to add, not "loathe." The words sound similar (although the former actually is pronounced "loath" as in "Theodore" and the latter is pronounced "loathe" as in "the") but the meanings are VERY different. "Loath," which they meant, means "unwilling."

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

Anyone still watching this show? LOL

I'm really enjoying this season and thought the latest episode was pretty good. Grant Show is a great addition as Addie's brother. Loved the when everyone saw the pedaphile talking to Naomi/Sam's daughter - that was intense. And then the scene afterwards with Violet and Dell was very good too.

Charlotte's body covered in ice cream(?) was hot!! :wub: I like her relationship withi Cooper. I think Charlotte setting up a competing practice on the floor above is a good set up for future plots.

Anyway, just thought I'd bump this thread up in case anyone wanted to discuss the better Shonda Rhimes show. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love Practice! Moving into to Thursday's after UB/GA is a GREAT idea and I hope it spikes the ratings. How underrated is this show? Such a great cast, great chemistry.. What ashame it doesn't get the buzz it should. I'm hoping Addison and Kevin don't break up, but if they do, they can but her with that new doctor from the other floor. Good chemistry there! Violet and Pete are great too.. but I really wish they would put Charlotte and Cooper back together!

• Administrator

Yeah, I hope the move to Thursdays at 10pm will help the show too. Like you said, it's such an amazing cast with great chemistry.

Kate Walsh has chemistry with everyone. LOL I liked Addison/Kevin too, but I also like Wyatt (I've been of fan of Jay Harrington since the US version of Coupling).

I think so too.

I like them together, but I want to see them apart for a bit. Then I want them to slowly get back together.

• Members

Still watching, and although much of the stories that were started in the first season were dropped, I feel it was the right decision.

I was starting to think the show was going to go down the GA road where they push for everything to happen instantly and run out of things to talk about by the third season. I'm enjoying Amy B.'s character the most and notice she has chemistry with Pete and Cooper. I'm not a Charlotte fan, but I love how they don't let me hate her. And nothing beats Addison driving her car screaming "Cheating ruins Lives!"

They need to watch the preaching...which can turn me off on some characters. But overall I love their medical cases, as they seem to reveal more character than the actual interactions between the cast.

Making Dell a daddy was a great touch, and I find him to be my George character. It's a pity he wasn't George on GA- I might have liked the character more.

• Members

You know, I forgot about all of those storylines they canned from Season 1. I guess because it was only, what, 9 episodes, and the strike went down. But Dell wanting to fight for Naomi, Addison/Pete, the potential coupling of Violet and Cooper, clearly left all of those storylines open or forgot about. I have to pick up season 1 on DVD!

Archived