DAYS: Tanya Boyd upped to Contract Status

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well this is good news. I have always been a great fan of Celeste Perrault. I just hope the writers would ever give some kind of solutions to those two mysteries of her past. First the one that JER started 1995/1996 in Aremid, and also the one that Brash/Cwikly hinted on in 2002 by introducing Caprice. But I guess she is on contract now beceause she will have a major role in the DiMera/Brady feud storyline. And that is a good thing beceause Lexie is kind of boring.

(Unless they make her evil again, of course).

• Members

HELL YES!

I might have to drop in on old Salem every now and then this summer to catch a glimpse at Celeste. I wish they'd write her a normal character now, and not just pulled out whenever somebody wants to know something, etc. Give her a man! Or better yet, have her set up a tarot card hot line or something.

• Members

AMS, they are writing her as a real character. She has hardly been used as a psychic/soothsayer. She did a voodoo ritual this past week but, other then that, she has been working with EJ so he will tell her where Lexie is and she has been fully active in the Dimera story.

• Members

She's not just "the psychic."

She's been completely active in storyline, in a regular way. She's been working for EJ in hopes that he'll tell her where her missing daughter (Lexie) is at. She coaxed Sami into drugging EJ and setting his body on fire, though that didn't work out quite as planned, LoL. There have been a few episodes where they've teased at Celeste/Abe as a romantic couple... but blech, I don't like that idea. And most recently she was down in Louisiana at Maison Blanche involved in the Sami/Lucas/EJ dramas down there. Also while there she performed a creepy voodoo ritual to determine the paternity of Sami's unborn child.

She's been featured quite regularly, and in interesting ways. I'm loving her!

Here are pictures from the voo-doo ritual, LoL.

days05.22.2007.00029.jpgdays05.22.2007.00028.jpgdays05.22.2007.00190.jpg

Archived