Days:SOW Spoilers

• Members

Sneak Peeks

Week of May 28

Marlena's dream comes true.

Willow gives Shawn proof that he's her baby's father.

Nick caves to Willow's threat.

Stephanie introduces Chelsea to Jeremy and Jett.

Max invests in a new business.

Can't Miss - Phillip, Belle and Shawn realize Claire was kidnapped.

Week of June 4

Hope tells Bo she wants to investigate the Brady/Dimera feud.

Willow blackmails Nick for the last time.

Phillip gets a clue to Claire's wherabouts.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=90462

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a fan of Darin Brooks, it's nice to see Max is going SOMEWHERE (as I'd otherwise rather have him written off). It's still up in the air WHERE that might be, though. :lol:

So awesome to see Marlena, Bo, and Hope in spoilers so damned heavily.

And Philip gets a clue? And I'm sure we'll wonder from who, right Tim? ;)

• Members

I just don't understand how Claire was kidnapped while she was lost/drowning at sea in the middle of a typhoon. Did Victor or someone just come sailing along and randomly saw her bobbing up and down in the waves, keeping herself afloat, as they plucked her from the raging sea? That's so unbelievable, even for Days! LoL

Unless Phillip was in on it the whole time and handed Claire over to Victor... but how would Shawn and Belle have not seen Victor sailing by in a boat if they were right there with Phillip? It also doesn't explain Phillip getting 'clues' to Claire's whereabout when he would already know, so that theory is nixed.

Either way you go with this, it just doesn't make sense.

• Members

Sound good.

It's so great to see the big 4 in spoilers again. Plus, seeing Max have something is good. Wonder where that is going.

We sure do know. Keith. I agree with Kenny though that it is weird but Philip was the last one holding Claire. Shawn and Belle didn't seem to know what happened. Perhaps she was picked up right after Philip lost her. I mean, she was wearing a vest. Philip could also be in on it too. There isn't much ways it can make sense but I guess we'll see.

• Members

The Hope spoiler is great, thank you Corday or Hogan.....Also it will be refreshing to have john out of his coma these two weeks....The May 28th week seems like a lot of teen stuff, but we know more stuff happens with tony, ej, and sami....And i agree with King, they should just write Max out..But i do like Darrin Brooks, so i'm fine with them keeping him on in a supportive role...

• Members

I think Darin Brooks wants out of his role on DAYS. The latest months he have been active on casting sites. He reactivated the same account that he used before DAYS signed him in 2005 and is now showing interests in other casting notices. I dont think neither Wyman or Corday allows DAYS actors to actively search for other jobs while being under contract. So if Darin Brooks is trying to find other jobs then he obviously wants to leave DAYS as soon as possible.

• Members

I was hoping the show would not be soo 'young' centric and would really change the focus like it did in December '06. I don't want to see Marlena in 2 scenes one or two days and then Shelle in every other the rest of the week. But I'll keep my hopes up.

• Members

I have a feeling Darin is going to bolt too. He and Ashley Benson never came out and said they were committed to a long-term future on Days. I have heard Rachel Melvin and Martha Madison both say they loved Days and would stay as long as they were welcome. I think maybe it's best if he does go. He could've been the next big leading man but circumstances didn't help and he is nearly useless now. Days has many returns coming up and it wouldn't help to cut someone like Max, who has nothing to do, and save any money they can.

As for the spoilers, we have other spoilers in the SOD spoiler thread that pretty much say the vets are on real heavy that week. Marlena is definitely on with John Monday and she is on with both John and Hope Tuesday. Bo and John are in spoilers for that Friday and Thaoo said that he is working alot with Peter and Drake. The SOW spoilers are only a few spoilers and with Willow's exit coming up it's expected they are tying up her story. That week may look unbalanced based on these spoilers but I don't think it will at all.

Archived