• Members

Hilarious ending with Erica/Jack walking in on Sean/Ava making out with half their clothes on - and the cameras rolling. Erica trying to cover the camera lens with her purse was classic. They've found a storyline they can use with Erica/Jack that is current, fresh, and fun! I enjoy it.

The previews: I can't wait for Colby/Adam scenes. I like that Annie called Di for advice too. Not too excited about this Rylee tease going on - I'm already tired of Greenlee begging Ryan to love her again. The Rylee summer of '05 was bad, please don't turn summer of '07 into that again.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see the show yet but heard it on the radio and I was Falling OVER laughing so hard :lol: I am LOVING this Jack/Erica storyline and anytime Tad is around J/E I'm happy. I love their friendship. Also, anytime Erica can put Barbara in the slutty place she belongs thrills me beyond reason :P Jack is so using Barbara and any woman to get to Erica and it's working :D He'll get her to admit her true feelings sooner or later. In the meantime, I can't get enough of this :lol:

People are falling in love with them all over again and I'm thrilled. THIS is the Jack and J/E pairing that I fell in love with all those years ago and knew was Erica's destiny. Someone on this writing team knows it and is showcasing it once again. When I find out who it is I may have to send them something special ;)

Ain't gonna happen IMO (THANK GOD)..This storyline is going to do just the opposite ;)

• Members

Beall's a joke. End of story. Give me a Demorest/Cohen day any damn day... gladly. Happily. Exuberantly. It's Cohen that made Beall shine -- not the other way around, because when you put Beall with Taylor or Bugler, it's a disaster all around.

I bet Beall almost wet her pants when they decided to greenlight FakeLee. :rolleyes:

But this won't turn into another Beall rant. She and her little "L" be gone soon enough -- (hee hee hee...)

Jonathan is ridiculous. Go chase after someone your own damn age. I don't care if Lily's 19. SHE HAS AUTISM AND YOU DON'T! Why the hell is he limiting himself?! Strike that. I know why. Because he can't do any better. Any other woman would look at him with the crook eye the minute they found out he was a woman beater/terrorizer, triple murderer!

Am I the only one not "getting" this Erica/Jack reality show? Pam's all in there directing and calling the shots on camera?! :blink: Erica's all narrating as she's going through the motions.

Erica: "Hi! I'm sitting down now! Oh, look who's here! It's Tad Martin! Watch, now, as Tad Martin kisses me fully on the lips. Here we go.... MUAH! Oh, Tad! Have a seat... Not there, you're blocking my good angle."

Pam: "Good! Now sugar honey child, I want you to ask Jackson for a ride home. Okay Miss Girlfriend to the tenth power, gurrrl? ACTION!"

What kind of reality show is this junk? AMC needs to quit it with this Show-within-a-Show concept.

• Members

LOVED Ava. Jonthan is a jerk. I hated when he told her she didnt have a right to look like Lily. Oh really? Well its not like Ava can really help how her DNA turned out. Idiot

I loved Kendall voicing her fears about Greenlee and reiterating what Ive been saying. She wants to protect her family adn doesnt want Greenlee to disrupt all she has built

• Members

Escape From New York Ryan

Well well well he departs from New York or well a city that is near New York so hey it is close enough to go down to The Bahamas all to havfe a nice Dynamite Kiddo Super Duper pooper caluper figiduter conversation with the Green Butterfly! Sheesh I just wonder what they will be talking about sometime soon such as when each of them open their mouths, their IQ drops 10 points and yes it does go into negative numbers. Or they discuss reuniting and saving the world from the evil BorbABallalick who is intent on making everyone a dumb blonde who believes that Roseanne Barr is the best singer and that Cameron Mathison is the best actor! Heck CM couldn't act his way out of an unused condom, let alone a paper bag! There are plenty of things to discuss when it comes to idiot face Ryan and his beloved Green Butterfly...like how about they both give each other instructions on how to fall off the face of the Earth. Like go to the left of Loser Avenue then make a right on Stupidity Boulevard and go straight on Hell Street and then make a U-turn on IHaveMenopause Avenue. Then make a right on MyLeftoversStink Street and get on the KillMeNow Freeway and that should take you right into dropping off Earth...just make sure to not forget the final exit of IRollFor$$$ Road! Those simple steps will ensure they finally go and we no longer have to clean up their pollution and have to worry about them producing dumb offspring who believe that Mr. Potato Head can run for President of the United States

• Members

Yay for Amanda Beall!

ITA with Robert that Beall makes Cohen's scripts nearly perfect.

I loved Jack & Erica's scenes once again. I think Tad came over to save Erica from an on-camera fiasco with Del because he cares about her and Jack and he spilled the wine on Barbara on purpose to get her to leave.

Go Ava, tell off JonBoy! It was hilarious when she started stuttering to mock him.

Rylee part II has officially begun and, imo, they suck just as much as part I. I hate how the writers keep trying to make them the loves of each other's lives. This dissing of both Leo & Gillian has to stop.

I know Sean is a horndog teenager, but does he have to give in to sex with Ava all the time? It's getting more difficult to root for him with Colby when he keeps doing Ava. I can't wait to see how Jack & Erica react to this on Monday!

• Members

That's exactly what Tad did and I love him for it :) It's great to see him showing his great humor again. I love that man. I know both Jack and Erica knew what he was doing and why he was doing it and I loved Jack's reactions to Tad's kissing Erica and especially the slap he gave him as he was leaving :lol: I love those two together. The entire thing was hilarious and Erica's lines were a riot. I also loved the car scenes and the end when they walked in to find Ava/Sean in a compromising position and Jack yelling while Erica put her purse up in front of the canera yelling, "CUT..CUT".. :lol:

Everytime I think I can't despise a Lavery more than I already do they surprise me. I was thrilled at Ava telling him off especially when she did the stutter and told him he was a con himself. GO AVA! :lol: \

Archived