• Members

Beall/Cohen day ;)

Ok, I'm loving this Jerica reality show - and you have no idea how happy I am to see Barbara back today! She's been gone too long. This is getting so good today with the yacht club dinner party (my fav. set). LOL at Erica seeing Barbara: "Oh hi Barbara, you're looking almost presentable."

Go Ava - tell that bastard off! Leven Rambin is doing a great job today as Ava - probably the best acting I've seen from Ava. She is my favorite character today after she just royally bitched out Jonathan and called him a killer, moron, and pathetic perv!!! I loved how she just brought him down a few notches and called him out on all his crap. That was hilarious when she called him a 'con', stuttering as she said it the way he faked his illness.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha - yeah - I thought so too. I'm betting that Tad and Jack set this up for the cameras...or something. Tad being there and doing that was way too random - and if Jack truly loved Erica and didn't see that kiss coming - then he would/should have told Tad off or something.

I'm loving the scenes though - I haven't laughed this much in awhile...

Aww, I'm sort of feeling sorry for Greenlee - although if I have to hear 'Dynamite Kiddo' one more time, I'll scream! But I really enjoyed how Greenlee talked about Simone - its good seeing her mourn a little over her former friend and co-worker.

• Members

Erica would walk all over Tad. LOL :D She'd probably be quite content with him actually. Mentally and when it comes to pulling crap, she's light years ahead of him. I'd just like a fling. She needs it. And Tad isn't a blood Martin, so it could be okay.

• Members

Hey NotLee when you send someone divorce papers, take back Leo's name and before you left you told him to stay away, why ever would he get the impression you wanted him to fight for you

Dumbass :rolleyes:

UGH Rylee is just bad. Sabine is making Cam look good :blink:

• Members

Aww - I loved that Erica/Jack scene in their car - and Erica sounding like a normal mother "All I want to do is get home and check on Lily and Sean and go to bed!" How sweet! I think the Erica/Jack storyline is my favorite storyline right now!

Archived