ATWT: Possible Casting News

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I was wondering also, it is almost like money is growing on the trees at ATWT these days, location shoots, and way to many new characters that are big money to even figure out where they are getting it. Though they must be saving alot by having 20 characters living at Emma's lol.

• Members

All these new characters kind of make me think TPTB are going to cut their losses with AP's Brad. *a girl can dream, can't she?* LOL. Since the beginning of the year, they've added Brad, Vienna, Noah, Ali, Aaron, and Rosanna. Grayson's apparently staying, I don't think his pilot got picked up. Roger's staying. They only lost Simon and Mike. And now this other location shoot in addition to Branson. WTH?

Someone's gots to go. And if it's coming, it might come soon...they should be able to drop him at the six month mark in June/July.

^^^Oh, and that was Celia. But Sophia sounds close. LOL.

• Members

:SNIFFS AROUND: What is that ATWT?? Oh yes a missed opportunity...you had Heather Lindell who fits this age range and you wasted her on some day palyer part that propped up Brad!!

Shame, shame!!!

Archived