ATWT Spoilers: Week of May 21st

• Members

THIS WEEK ON "AS THE WORLD TURNS"

Jack asks Katie to spend the night with him in Chicago. When Jack and Carly come face to face, she informs him that she and Simon are no longer together. Margo informs Jack & Carly the charges against her have been dropped. Against Jack's better judgment, he allows the kids to see Carly. Brad warns Katie that Jack & Carly will probably reunite. Jack reassures Katie about their relationship. Katie asks Jack not to get himself into trouble for Carly. Vienna tells Maddie if the necklace turns out to be the Leonian crown jewels, she'll be able to leave Oakdale......(much more below)

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4979/209/

I'll start doing this more so you ATWT can find my spoilers :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These sound good....I'm all for Katie losing to Carly...I truly want my CarJack back...Don't like Katie and Jack together at all.... I do have a feeling that the kids are going to make things even tougher, and Parker is already angry that Carly left them for Simon...

Thanks for posting these, Ryan.

• Members

I am actually liking the show now... I mean, the whole Lucinda stuff sounds good, plus it's an added bonus when you have Liz and Scott side by side in their scenes.

I actually really do like Vienna and for once don't want to see her gone. She's the perfect combo for Henry.

• Members

I would hope we'd see it, but you never know with this show. I'm sure if CBS gave Luke an official "blog," most of his damn story would take place over there.

I'll e-mail my source about it.

• Members

It's cool if the spoilers are here. I've had no idea where they were, just managed to find them via a third board for the past couple of weeks.

LOL...while I treasure the thought of Katie getting dumped, somehow I doubt it'll be fast or easy. The Fluffinator must be appeased. Let's just hope her candy-coated fever doesn't destroy Jack in the process.

• Members

Overall, the endgame is CarJack...that's how it will be somewhere down the line...Yes, Jack will be all for a relationship with Katie, but I don't see her suddenly being stepmom to Carly and Jack's children.... That's just me, and I know you aren't a CarJack fan, and I can respect what you are saying and what you like, but for me, I just don't see KatJack being anything long lasting.

• Members

I agree with you NYGal......I think CARJACK are the end game. I personally can't stand Jack and Katy. I like Katy and all just not with Jack....no chemistry what so ever. Now Jack and Carly.....they're smokin hot!!!

Archived