SOW: DAYS First Air Dates - The Dimera Clan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this is just so exciting..i like how they are spreading out all the big returns..Tony- May 24th, Stefano- June 6th, Lexie- June 14th, and Anna- June 20th...the month of June is going to rock...plus Willow is gone on June 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I've watched Days since 87, so i've experienced a rich plethora of characters over the years: Shane, Kim, Eve, Nick Corelli, Kayla, Steve, Bo, Hope, Billie, Justin, Adrienne, Angelica, Harper D, Victor, Kate, Vivian, Ivan, Carly, Lawrence, Jack, Jennifer, Frankie, Emilo, April, Mike (michael t. weiss), Caliope, Marlena, Roman, John, Dianna, Isabella, Kristen, Alice, Tom, Mickey, Maggie, Laura Horton, Bill Horton, Doug, Julie, Carrie, Austin, Sami, Lucas, Eric, Nicole, Greta, Tanner, Molly, Faith, Scott Banning, Lexie, Abe, Celeste, Tony, Stefano...

But Anna is one of those characters from the past that i never got to see..I've seen LH in many primetime shows, so i'm well aware of her talents..So i can't wait to see her on Days..

• Members

I was lucky to see Leann's last year in which she won an Emmy. She's just a natural and Anna was Tony's soulmate. I'm beyond psyched. You'll be impressed. Look up Anna on Youtube. You'll see tons of clips.

• Members

They don't name their storylines too much anymore, like they did in the past.

"Cruise of Deception"

"Maison Blanche"

"Aremid"

"The Secret Room"

"The Killing Pool"

"The Salem Serial Killer"

What would we call this one?

"Family Feud" Nah. Sounds too comical and inintentionally funny. Anyone else got a suggestion? LoL

• Members

How about we split up the feud story into parts and call the first part "Return to Maison Blanche." I would kill to see promos with that title. I can't come up with anything else because I don't know what is coming beyond that.

As for a title for the whole story, "The Revenge," "The Last Stand." "Summer Showdown," etc. I don't know. Those sound corny. That will be a tough task. We'll see

Archived