DAYS: Thursday

• Members

Why hasn't Marlena mopped the floor with Kate yet, Kate clearly has no RESPECT for Marlena, it was evident when she told her to "Shut Up". I was so waiting for Marlena to say "Come On Maggie, let's beat this bitch down"...Now that would have been classic!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Marlena & Maggie punching the air after Sami had decked Elvis. Classic.

Kayla & Will was a cute scene. And I love kick-ass Kayla with her drill. Pity she didn't drill Elvis's other knob. ;)

3 great cliffhangers in a row! That final scene was so intense and had me totally riveted. Bryan & Ali had the angst levels going through the roof. Can't wait for Friday.

What a week!!! :D

• Members

Also WHY.....Please answer me WHY is SAMI such CRY BABY now, she's been crying for like the last six months, her acting reminds me of Fionna Hutchinson (Gabrielle OLTL). This is not Sami Bad Ass Brady, I mean her mom, her aunt hope, her dad have all been kidnapped, brainwashed, posessed, cloned and are geniunely good people, they have NEVER cried in their entire history as much as she's cried over the last few months. I won't mention that although I love her, she deserves alot of what is coming to her.

• Members

This week has been AMAZING!!! B)

First off, things getting tense between Marlena and Kate was long overdue. A slap would've been nice.

When Lucas told Sami not to be upset, I got teary-eyed. That was so perfect and probably was a shock to the unspoiled, much like the picture turning up yesterday was. It just came out of nowhere and had no buildup. Most people probably expected Lucas to turn on her. Brilliant. You had Kate being a bitch and Lucas so stoic...just like in the past and it just came off so well. Finally....Sami had things turn out difference.

Lucas and the cake was priceless...should've been a bigger piece so we could cover that God-awful dress and hair Kate had :lol: . The punch was so worth it and, boy, was that a punch!! :o Wow...and all the applause by the crowd and Maggie and Marlena pumping their fists...payoff!! EJ finally is losing his invincibility. Him and Kate were humiliated. You could tell.

Kayla and the drill was funny. The screw in her mouth and then her scene with Will...the character interactions and special moments we were getting months ago are back. I loved the Roman, Hope, and Kayla scenes. Great to see Hope involved. Kayla body slamming EJ and hitting him with the door was hilarious :lol: . Good to see Roman do something for his family for once and turn a blind eye. I still think something may be up with him but it was nice.

I was also happy to see Kayla go off on Stephanie. I still think something happened in Dayton. In addition to that, I think her breakup with Max and her already saying she was unlucky in love played a role. Rememebr before she left Chelsea was getting all that attention from "Lonely Splicer" and Stephanie need seem a bit jealous that Chelsea had some hunky guy after her (when they thought it was Rebert). Plus, Abby was going after Max, who was with Mimi, and it seemed like everyone around her had someone but her. She probablt re-invented herself to have better luck and, of course, something could've happened with it to completely take her over the edge. She is her father's daughter and, while the wild side could be shown differently, I can see it. She has a dangerous job and has the need for speed. It makes sense to me and I think we had some insight into her today. I think the actress is great and really connecting with her castmates.

The Chelsea/Billie scenes were good and I like how they put emphasis on her past mistakes. Stephanie was sweet to orchestrate that meeting because that was shades of the old Stephanie. who was a romantic and trying to get couples together. I also think the situation with her parents is causing her to act out even more.

Excellent show and that ending was so angsty and great. Let's go for the capper tomarrow. The best complete week all year and let's hope it continues.

• Members

I get that the writers think viewers hated the old Stephanie (they've driven that point home in every which way with the dialogue), but to not just make this new incarnation the ANTI-Stephanie, but to make her the brattiest, meanest, stuck-up, hateful, unsympathetic BITCH? That's not the way to go! That BITCH could have died and we could have seen her guts splattered everywhere from the car crash -- a daytime first, it'd be so gory and "TV MA" -- and I'd laugh my ass off because I. HATE. THIS. BITCH!!!

• Members

For the bad--Stephanie. Nick had it right when he called her a snotty brat or something like that, can't remember the quote exactly. She was really mean to him and just because she said "sorry" and laughed it off, doesn't make it less hurtful. I was so glad Kayla called her on her behavior and suggested she return to Dayton--if only! I know we got a little hint today that something traumatic happened to Stephanie while she was gone, but so far I'm not feeling for her. I think the writers are handling this very clumsily. By the time we find out what happened to cause this huge personality change in Stephanie, a lot of people won't care.

For the good--loved this episode! When Lucas said "Don't be upset, Mrs. Roberts", I just melted. Great, great scene and Lucas has come a long way in redeeming himself in my eyes. Shoving the cake in Kate's face was priceless, although I wish it was the whole top layer and that he had really smushed it into her face good. Sami slapping EJ took me totally by surprise, I think I yelled myself when she did it. Along that same line, I loved it when Kayla shoved EJ to the side and the door slammed into him. Elvis is not having a good day!

Nice scene with Maggie and Marlena sitting and talking about raising their children. Also, Billie and Chelsea, Kayla and Will, Hope and Roman (although I still don't trust him). I really enjoy these tiny little scenes with just a couple people. That feeling of "home" is coming back to DAYS again. I hope it stays this way because this week has just been golden. If only we could have had this for the last several months!

Nice cliffhanger at the end. I'm so glad Sami is telling Lucas the entire truth this time. It will be interesting to see how Kate handles this--will her hatred for her new daughter-in-law blind her to the fact that without Sami, her son Lucas would be dead? Will she realize Sami sacrificed herself unselfishly or try to use this information to cause more trouble?

• Members

I watched a bit as i was setting up at work, i will watch the whole thing over tonight...But i loved what i saw..Loved the kayla/will, maggie/marlena, Roman/Hope/Kayla scenes...and i loved Lucas standing up for Sami...i missed the cake scene, but i saw the punch..and it was awesome...

Great ending, tommorow should be very intense...

• Members

Aww...Days hasn’t done this since Zack’s death…but it managed to make me teary-eyed again. I thought Lucas telling Sami not to be upset and extending his hand to “Mrs. Roberts” was so beautiful and touching. I am so proud that Lucas was a strong man, and didn’t pander to his Mommy Dearest.

Ohhh…and I sooo wanted Marlena to give Kate a classic “Doc” bitch slap (like she laid it down on Brady a few years ago). However, Sami punching EJ was a nice touch.

Again, the weak spot of this episode was Stephanie...I soo dont care about this whiny revamped character.

• Members

I LOVED today's episode, Sami punching EJ was definitely the highlight. As for Sami being a crying mess, that's to be expected, realistically speaking. EJ's put her through so much and both emotionally and physically raped her, I can see where she's coming from.

I also loved the scene between Maggie and Marlena towards the end. It's been a while since they've noticed that Marlena's had friends and it was great since Maggie and Marlena were like best friends at one point.

• Members

There were so many things that I enjoyed about this episode. Nick and Chelsea meeting at the church to talk. I can't wait for this tomorrow. It's been awhile since I felt that way about these two. Kayla telling Stephanie that if she didn't like it she could just go back to Dayton. Kayla breaking into EJ's apartment and figuring out that Steve is probably on his way to Tinda Lau. Just the whole fact that Kayla will do anything for Steve. I know a lot of people seem to not like Kayla, but to me she is one of the most heroic women on TV. Her love is so unconditional. I wish I could love someone like that. Nice to see Hope and Roman being there for Kayla. You can see the lines being drawn between the Brady's and the Dimera's. Nice Marlena and Maggie scene. Everything about Sami and Lucas today. I thought the scene at the end of the episode was just outstanding. The pain on Sami's face as she was trying to tell Lucas what happened, and then the pain on Lucas' face as he figured out that the baby might not be his was just outstanding soap opera. Once again, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Also, we will finally have Bo involved in the Shawn/Belle/Phillip saga. That story is finally getting better.

Archived