DAYS: Thursday

• Members

Loved most of the show today! Marlena and Maggie laughing was great. Lucas did right by himself, and Sami. Kate and Marlena should be the new Viki and Dorian. Bring those two women to blows Days! Often!

I really enjoyed Kayla's scenes with Roman/Hope/and EJ. The shove and door to the face was great, as was Hope's snotty line and look. The real Brady family was back for this wedding.

The only bad thing for me wasn't Stephanie. It was Roman. His face. My god, his face. If we have to have Roman and John, lets try really hard to get Wayne back. Or this Roman is a fake. Something. Anything. His mouth moves (barely), but his face was like a mask. I'm scared.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The unconditional love thing is an aspect I think new viewers are finding difficult to get into because of the way the story has unfolded thus far, but I agree that it's really a great aspect of her character and while, again, I wish it had played out with better planning, it was not a bad idea in and of itself to use that in the plotline and set it up against Steve's situation ... I have a feeling if they had built up the love story before rushing to the heavy stuff it'd be easier for newer viewers to root for Kayla's unconditional love to win out in the end. And it also would've given them a phase for the characters to bond with Bope which would've been a good introduction for new viewers and a way to keep Bope onscreen, as both cops and friends. Ah well, shoulda coulda woulda.

• Members

I hate soapNET <_< <_< <_<

Not realizing the actual schedule, I expected to see DAYS repeat in the morning right along with the rest of the Daytime line-up. I got up bright and early, after going to bed late, and it's not on. Die, Brian Frons. Die. I really wanted to see this!!

• Members

Oh also, just in the name of being complete -- finally saw the Chelsea scenes and I liked the background music used when she talks with Billie (the "queen of mistakehood" part) ... yes, these things really do matter to me!

PS Maggie/Marlena was great!

Archived