DAYS: Thursday

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up 4 hours early and start the damn thread :P

My TV is not working today :o so I'm watching the day ahead clips. So far ... Marlena/Kate was fun, short as it was! I still want to go at Kate with a comb.

"I just have one thing to say. Don't be upset, Sami." Yeah Lucas, that's right! Stand by your woman!

• Members

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"I just have one thing to say....don't be upset Sami. Mrs. Roberts, don't be upset. Not on your wedding day, not on our wedding day."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Roman & I discussed how Lucas would react MONTHS ago and all we prayed for was that Lucas wouldn't abandon Sami. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I am so loving them....

• Members

Loved the cake in the face, how soapy!

I'm at the end of the Lumi clips, Lucas saying "Not the baby" ... That line sits funny with me. She just told him about being forced to have sex with EJ and his main concern is the baby? I feel like they rushed to the plot point there.

And now on the Kayla clips ... Mary Beth was so cute today!! I know Roman is her brother and while I got a kick out of his blind eye shpiel to EJ ... he's kind of a lousy commissioner huh. Stephanie is annoying, her parents don't acknowledge her existence? She's how old, 22? What does she want from them? Her dad is in the equivalent of detox for the love of Pete. Plus she's the one who chose to leave town, so who wanted to spend less time with whom?! Blah, Stephanie, they're going for the insta-teen angst. Blah.

• Members

Were I not spoiled, I would have totally expected the reception fiasco to end with Sami's heart broken. They set up for the twist really well with her bawling, Kate sticking the knife in & Lucas standing there all stoney faced. And then..."Don't be upset, Mrs Roberts". Ahhhhh...perfection!

• Members

LOVED IT!

All of the orange is getting sickening though!

It was pretty much evident long ago that this time was going to be different in the way that Lucas would act towards Sami's faults. However, it was like a complete 360 degree alteration. In the past, when he would find out about Sami's lies, he woud walk away instantly. Today, he didn't even show the slightest disappointment.

Sami slapping EJ was priceless! Lucas throwing cake at Kate was weak though. He needed a much bigger piece of cake.

I'm imagining Kate will put together another elaborate plan to expose that Sami had sex with EJ. It would be awesome when she tells Lucas about that, and he can make a fool of her again because he already knows. :lol::lol:

Stephanie IS being a total brat! She is very self-absorbed. It's understandable that she wants more attention from her mom, but considering the situation Steve is in... I have no words to express how lame Stephanie is acting. Nonetheless, the actress playing Stephanie is doing an awesome job.

I'm glad Nick and Chelsea are slowly finding their way back to one another! They are almost too picture-perfect.

For the first time, I loved Roman today! He has always put his work before his family. I was shocked to see him look the other way, and ignore the law and stand by his family. After today, I can say he is a true Brady!

• Members

Kayla and Will scenes? It's like September/October all over again. Character interactions!

Oh, I love Marlena vs. Kate.

Marlena: That's enough, Kate. Now leave them alone!

Kate: Oh, shut up!

:lol:

• Members

sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff

That just made me all teary-eyed. I wish I hadn't been spoiled for it but it still made me cry. Perfect.

Loved him shutting Kate's piehole with the cake!

Loved the applause when he lifted her to carry her out!

Loved the EJ punch!

Speaking of EJ punching, I floved Kayla body slamming him out of the way and smacking him in the face with the door. And how adorable was she with the screw in her mouth, drilling away at his doorknob? :)

Loved seeing Hope in the mix today today.

Still not at all convinced Roman isn't working with EJ and just putting on a good show in front of others.

Archived