Jack Wagner

• Members

I don't know when Jack's contract is up with B&B, but it's time for GH to bring back Jack as Frisco. They also need to bring Tristian Rogers back as Robert. Neither one of them would let JerryCraig mess with Robin. Frisco is my favorite GH character of all time and they need to bring him back. He has two daughters on the show and connections with lots more. Bring back Jack!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack will probably never return to GH. First off, he was given free reign on B&B and allowed to create his character, I'm sure B&B pays better, and B&B has the easiest working schedule than any other soap on the air.

He's been asked many times if he would return to GH and usually answered that it was a time when GH was untouchable and he wouldn't want to go back and try to harm that era of the show's history in any way.

• Members

yeah why would he go back to GH? Just look at how many returns they manage to screw up. B&B has been VERY good to Jack and theres no sign of that changing. He would be a fool to jump ship and go back to GH

• Members

Exactly. JW will NEVER reurn to GH.

He's extremely happy on B&B, he has incredible freedom (heck, he rekindled his music on the show...) and he repeatedly stressed how much he loves the taping schedule because he can be a full-time dad for his two sons since he's only at work when they're at school.

BTW: After seeing "People" with candid pics of Jack consoling Heather Locklear, is it too much to ask to bring one of my alltime biggest crushes to B&B? LOL!

Archived