Spider-Man 3 (SPOILERS)

Drew

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] awesome movie!!!

I loved Eddie Brock / Venom.

I loved how they rounded out the arc with Harry.

I loved Gwen Stacy and Bryce Dallas Howard's portrayal of her

And while I could have used a lot less of Sandman (his mud death was sufficient), I loved how his story played into Peter's revenge themes.

Duscuss!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FANTASTIC MOVIE

Loved every single second of it.

I"m glad that Bryce didn;t have a big role in this movie.

Loved Thomas Haden Church has the Sandman. Thomas has really grown has an actor since his days on "Wings"

Going back on Thursday to see this again.

Robert

• Members

Do you mean Felicia Hardy? The Black Cat?

I'd hope they incorporate her into the future Spider-Man movies, if there are any. Indicators are pointing to there being more, Tobey or no Tobey. But it will depend on what they decide to do with Bryce Dallas Howard and Gwen Stacy. Because Felicia Hardy is just another Peter Parker love interest, and if they continue with Gwen Stacy (which I hope they do), she wouldn't be needed in the traditional sense.

BDH would have also made a great Felicia Hardy in this film. Gwen's movie personality was similar to Felicia's. But with Spider-Man, while they all kinda co-existed for a time, it's really either Peter / MJ / Gwen or Peter / MJ / Black Cat. And Gwen Stacy is much more iconic in the Spider-Man world than Felicia is.

• Members

That Gwen looked a whole lot like Gwen Stefani. She was alright but Im also glad she didnt have a bigger role. I could see her getting irritating if that had happened.

Eww, to dark Peter's hair. WTF?

I thought it was a bit excessive to have 3 major villians in this film, but I loved that Harry became a good guy in the end. I really liked him and was sad to see him go out. Favorite moment in the movie was his first fight with Peter

• Members

OK I loved the movie.

Special effects were great and well I loved BAD Peter. Tobey was so funny trying to dance sexy. The editor is a riot.

I dont care for MJ. She just irks me.

My Harry came threw in the end.

• Members

I thought this movie was really cheesy, I absolutely hated all the dancing parts this is an action movie not dancing with the stars. I'm bored with Mary Jane and Peter's relationship, I hope if they make another movie that they call it quits. I'm noticing alot of cheesyness in a couple of comic book movies to date this one and fantastic 4, I wish they would stick to the action and stay away from the cheese.

• Members

Damn it was tough to get into this movie! Got great seats but that was after buying the tickets about 6 hours in advance and lining up for over an hour.

Overall, it was OKAY!

The Sandman was awesome, especially when we first see him. OMG to Harry towards the beginning where we see him in his boxer briefs. The action and musical effects were great. But, I felt there was a definite lack of plot in comparison to the first two movies in the sequel. And, yes, it awesome to see Harry come through in the end.

It would've been nice to see Peter get the chance to propose to MJ in the end, although I'm unsure of whether she would've accepted. His kiss with Gwen was so uncalled for.

IMO, Spiderman 2 continues to be the best!

• Members

my friend is friends with the manager at the London Silvercity theatre, so we had our tickets days before the show :D , all we had to do was get there at 10 to wait and we were being let in at like 10:30, had great seats. The best part of the non-movie was watching as 11, 11:30, 11:50 came and people were actually still just showing up and having the O_O "how are there no seats" look on their faces. LOL.

• Members

WORST plothole in the entire movie. The family butler tells Harry that he was there the night that SM brought his father's body back to the mansion after he died and cleaned his wounds and saw that he was killed by the blade from his vehicle, meaning he died by his own hands, not by SM. Harry realizes that Peter isnt responsible for his dad's death and ends up helping him. If butler knew then why the HELL didnt he say something like 2 movies ago? Harry has been holding this unhealthy hate towards SM (and then Peter) since the end of of SM1. He has been obsessed with revenge and his mind has been messed up bc of it. He almost died twice in this movie from fighting SM and even through that butler still kept his mouth shut. This made absolutely no sense to me adn this revelation towards the end seem way too conveneint and amounted to a stupid plot device. Butler could have spared Harry alot of pain had he told him the truth years ago (Im assuming years has passed since SM1)

• Members

Harry's redemption was great, but the way it took place was pretty dumb. It's true that the butler should've spoke up long time ago if he knew the truth. It would've been more meaningful to see Harry once for a while decide on his own to help Spiderman and just let the past go.

Favorite quotes:

"We've all done terrible things to each other, but we have to forgive each other. Or everything we ever were will mean nothing." - MJ

"Spidey, love the new outfit. Give me some of that web action." - Eddie :lol::lol::lol:

"Uncle Ben wouldn't want us living with revenge in our hearts, it's like a poison. It can take you over and turn us into something ugly." - Aunt May

Archived