AMC: Actress makes "ghostly" return (short-term)

• Members

http://community.tvguide.com/blog/TVGuide-...-News/700000047

Save the dates, suds fans: All My Children star Terri Ivens will return as Simone Torres on June 8 and June 20.

The sexy and spunky Simone was an unfortunate casualty of this year's Satin Slayer serial-killer mystery. Yes, she's still dead. A show rep says Simone will appear in some flashbacks and as a ghost.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am just as shocked as you are LOL. Seriously, proves I am still not over it, when I saw the topic title I instantly thought of Cady McClain (Dixie) but this is actually pretty sweet and completely out of left field. I wonder who she appears too. I am wondering if it has anything to do with her giving her shares to Greenlee.... maybe they do a flashback to establish a conversation took place.

• Members

Not sure if TVGO got the date(s) wrong, but this is from SOD Online:

AMC's Ivens Returns

Terri Ivens, who exited AMC last December when her alter ego, Simone Torres, became the first victim of the Satin Slayer, will make a short-term return to play Simone in flashbacks and as a ghost. She is scheduled to make two appearances, on June 6 and June 8.

• Members

For a minute there, I thought they lured Esta back to pimp one of Ryan's couples. Thank God for small miracles.

I don't think I could handle a Ghostly Gillian again, it would only break my heart.

Archived