DAYS Casting News

• Members

According to this week's SOW:

Thaao Penghlis (Tony): The show has finally confirmed Tony's return: It's May 24. Could Stefano (Joseph Mascolo) and Anna (Leann Hunley) be far behind.

Steve Blackwood returns to DAYS on May 10 according to SOD.

From SOW:

Annie Burgstede, who plays hooker/pyromanic Willow on DAYS, has gotten the ax. The decision is storyline-dictated, says a show rep. Burgstede joined DAYS last October, when her character had an affair with Shawn and got pregnant. Burgstede's last airdate is June 4.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good to have a last airdate on Willow. That would explain the amount of airtime and her heavy mention in May sweeps previews.

Another mention of Anna. For a magazine, that is far too random to mean nothing. I am hoping for confirmation on LeAnn and Renee within the next few weeks because if we now know Thaoo and Joe are returning after all the rumors about them it choose to beleive those two are returning as well since so far everything has been true.

Not too crazy about Bart but I will get by I guess.

• Members

hey whats with all this recycled news being forced at us...we know this already and half the other spoilers too..where's the good stuff...and remember the same magazine that is talking about Anna talked about Vivian a few months ago aswell....its called lets just put it in it will sell..

• Members

It's not really recycled. We have a last airdate on Willow and yet another hint, to go with others from Thaoo, that LeAnn is returning. It's worthy of a thread since we did get some new info.

Vivian was never mention in a soap magazine. She was mentioned in an online TV Guide interview so that is a little different and that was only one hint. That and the poll about "Would people like to see Vivian back?" on the SOD website but the hints of a Anna return are becoming more prominent while the hints of a Louise Sorel return died out fast.

• Members

I agree although I would leave Bart out and I don't want Tony to be a cartoon. As much as I like Vivian, the characters returning right now have a place in what is going on. There are story options for Vivian but there is nothing on the canvas that I can see right now that requires her being used without being forced or coming out of nowhere. I guess if John's past plays a role this summer they could use her a little in that due to the past Alamain connection but, other then that, I don't see it with Victor being on the backburner and Kate always in her kid's business.

I do think she could return at a later point since Corday is into recent characters but it would have to be after the summer and once the umbrella story dies down I would think.

Archived