Days: Tuesday, April 24th

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm also on board with new Stephanie. She is phenomenal! Her scenes with Steve were outstanding - as if they have been working together for a long time.

The highlight of the episode was definitely Kate/Lucas/Sami. I can't believe the measures that Kate took. She really does treat Lucas like a five year old. It was awesome when Sami actually appeared - loved Lucas telling Kate she is insane.

Overall, good episode!

• Members

NuStephanie won me over today. She did a great job in very difficult scenes. She has some growing to do, but based on what I've seen so far I think the casting department scored again. I still don't understand why Stephanie's maturing/changing has to be illustrated by a micro mini, bare belly and cleavage but that's just me.

Loved Sami/Kate/Lucas scenes, especially since Kate is actually right this time and no one believes her. I was distracted by her awful earrings, though.

I've really enjoyed this week's episodes. I hope this is starting an upward trend!

• Members

Another great episode!

I don't know who won in the rumored Sheffer/Corday showdown (I have my theories) but it was obviously the right person. The show is rocking on all cylinders (and tomorrow is even better)!

Steve just absolutely broke my heart today. He is just completely broken down, just enough of him left to barely know who he is, not quite enough to care. SN blew me away as always. And his chemistry with nuSteph is really good. SH is still green but she was really good today, I thought. I'm totally buying her as Steve's daughter.

Could NOT stop laughing at Kate today. I know she's actually right about everything but it's so hilarious to watch her totally go batsh!t crazy trying to convince everyone she's telling the truth.

The axe on the door was classic.

Favorite lines:

"Please let go of the axe." and "Why is my Mom in my bed?"

Perfection.

• Members

I loved Lucas telling Kate it might be time for her to see a therapist. I mean, seriously, this fixation she has with her childrens' love lives is really extreme. But I'm having a lot of fun watching Lucas and Philip tell Kate all the things I've been yelling at my TV for years.

Archived