AMC: Memo to Julie Hana Carruthers...

• Members

Excuse me? How did she let Dixie die? Julie doesn't write for the show. It was reported that McTavish and Frons had Julie give Cady the bad news. How is this supposed to be Julie's fault. The EP's at ABC do not have the power that they once had pre-Brian Frons. Julie and Cady are good friends and she was doing what she was told to do. To blame Julie for a move that she obviously had no control over is very unfair.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I have watched the show from time to time after that incident, mainly for background noise though(AMC is the only soap in its timeslot where I live)...I enjoyed the REAL Silver Kane story in the late 80s and I for AMC for awhile in the mid-90s because of Robin Mattson being on the show playing Janet, but for some reason Jenny's death left me very cold and I haven't ever really been able to get back into the show. Funny though I just was just as appalled by the deaths of Maureen and Jenna on GL as well as Ryan's murder on Y&R yet I still watch both those shows on a regular basis.

You just can't kill off 1/2 of a supercouple, but for whatever reason AMC has done it know mulitple times, doing it probably to keep a certain diva at bay. I wonder why nobody had the balls to kill the diva off in a FREAKIN jet ski explosion...then again it's not as bad death by peanut butter pancakes...

• Members

When did we start defending lackeys? Must we show them respect for putting their name on sh!t but not being the driving force behind it? "Here's a dung sandwich, I didn't make it but I sure as [!@#$%^&*] put it on the china." I'm truly confused.

Archived