New "Westboro Baptist Church" Music Video!

KLN

• Members

Isn't this sweet?!

"God Hates The World"

Once again, these people are I-N-S-A-N-E.

They claim to want to help save people from going to hell, but then they sound so delighted at the idea of the entire world burning together. What a disgusting bunch of loons.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JSF, I for one am THRILLED that you've chosen to go back to your original, old-skool poster name. I hope this is a trend that continues on SON.

On the video: people are ignorant. Ignorance breeds religion nowadays. Ignorant interpretations of the Bible being spewed as truth. And I got news for ya: it's not all that difficult to find hundreds, thousands, sometimes millions of ignorant fools to follow you and your "word."

• Members

I wonder is they prayed after listening to the original "We are the world" so many times to get it exactly right? :rolleyes:

The one who shouts "Well Well Well Well You will soon realize" did it just like Cyndi Lauper. I hope she wasn't trying to copy a "fag enabler" because Cyndi is a 100% gay supporter

• Members

So true. This video is so sad, but yet too funny.

Why would they picket the V tech funerals? These whackjobs needs to give it a rest. Unless my interpretation of the Bible is wrong, God still loved the sinner even if he "hated" the sin.

• Members

They have a link to a petition on Facebook about this, and they were asking everyone from everywhere to sign. I did, what good it will do, I dont' know, but there were so many signatures when I last saw it. :)

These people make me sick, and if they show up and any of your Virginian's get in trouble, and need bail money...I'm you're girl. I'd be there to help stop them if I could. :D

Archived