Y&R Spoilers: A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

• Members

LMAO@this deranged need for a public floggin of Sharon's percieved "sins" doesn't make Phyllis any less of a homewreckin sociopath.

And Sharon won't be the one "payin" for the majority of she & Brad's indiscretion, Brad will.

What with the Where beyond the Who in the What around the When below the Why of the How Now Brown Cow?

When has Sharon "skated past any dirty deeds"?

Cause if anyone's "skated" it's been Phyllis.

She's a regular Tonya Harding. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SC spoiled in an interview she did on Friday (6th), for the CW affiliate in NYC, that Jack and Sharon do indeed get married and that there will be an upcoming plane crash. But she couldn't say who was involved or what happens afterward. Jack as Summer's father was retracted by Cindi Rinehart on her show Thursday (5th), admitting it was something she'd like to see happen vs. what will really happen!

• Members

^ I was thinking the same thing. Especially since we know Brad and Sharon get passionate this week. Latham can be a cruel, cruel woman, that's all I know. First she makes Vikki carry Fraudly's spawn and now Sharon may be facing the same evil fate? It's too much. It's just too much!! Maybe there's some mistake. For heaven's sake. Sharon's still so messed up from the fall. It's hard to believe she could concieve at this point.

• Members

Too many people to respond to.

I'm not a Phyllis fan, I'm a fan of the show. I love most of the characters on the show for many reasons just as I can hate them in a heartbeat when they do certain things. Jack is a perfect example. I can absolutely LOVE him and then go back and dispise him.

As for my comments that they are all replacable, they are IMO. Victoria Rowell quit. That doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't replace her. Just because the actor or actress leaves the show doesn't mean they have to be killed off. No actor or actress should be able to hold a character hostage when THEY decide to leave a show. The same goes for the characters of Sharon AND Phyllis.

I just LOVE the posters here who know me so well to call me out as a Phyllis fan, if you know me so well then tell me why I love and hate who I do please, otherwise refrain from pretending to know me better than I know myself k?

And BTW, I'm going to continue to root for Sharon and Jack, for Phyllis to get [!@#$%^&*] on by Sharon and Brad, then Nick when he finds out, I'll continue to miss the pain in the butt snarky rude Dru and go from love to hate on Jack.

• Members

From the other spoilers I've read, Sharon/Brad only kiss this week, then she pushes him away, yet again. If J/S have a baby now, then it would have to have been from the time she came downstairs after spending the night with Jack to catch Colleen and Adrian in the act! But since we never saw them together, I find it hard to believe they'd get a baby from that when it was such a non-event. At least there was somewhat of a romantic setup to B/V's baby creation in Kutna Hora!

Archived