Y&R Spoilers: A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon fans will also find any excuse to justify her chronic leg spreading:

Sharon had Diego before anyone else so there was no need to quit lusting after him when she'd supposedly re-committed to her marriage and he'd moved on.

Sharon and Victor were always close, so she had no reason to assume he didn't want to play tongue hockey with her, besides Nikki deserved it. She'd still be trying it on with Victor if he hadn't made it clear that he was NOT interested and never would be.

With Cameron K she was so vulnerable, she couldn't help herself and because she really had to pay for it. Abandoning her children was an OK thing to do.

Sleeping with Brad and constantly moaning together about the obstacles in their way is not a bad thing. They can't help it that they want each other, but their lust for greed and power keeps them apart.

Sharon is innocent in leading Jack on while in love with Brad. She's been vulnerable and needed a bed buddy, and what woman in their right mind would turn down a proposal, whether or not their heart is in it or not.

Phyllis might be a cold hearted (for the most part) B!TCH, but at least she admits it, unlike Sociopath Sharon who will step on any family member or friend to get her rocks off, and then plays the victim when caught. She is such a hypocrite!

As for Dru, if anyone actually watches that cliff scene, Dru elbowed Sharon towards the cliff and then Sharon tripped Dru over the ledge. But they are blameless because Phyllis should not have been able to use her own phone to call her own friend, Jack, to warn him that he was marrying a Brad Lusting HO!! LOL

• Members

It's not even about Sharon being an innocent or some kind of victim. Everyone knows the score; she has made her mistakes. But for Phyllis to get on her moral high horse, acting as though her air is so purified is ri-dic. Plain and simple, ri-damn- diculous. Phyllis is still the same parasite she has always been. If there's truly no shame in her foul game, she would've fessed up to the cops about blackmailing Sharon instead of inventing a cover story about wardrobe changes to placate and assure her own innocence in Dru's death.

Moreover, Phyllis' hypcocrisy also extends to Michael and Lauren. She has been railing over their silence as it pertains to Sheila, but she's been spitting out the green long before she crawled out from her trailor park. The characters may have changed but the plot is still the same; Phyllis is still a one woman wrecking crew. Ask Christine, Paul, Danny, etc. She also tried to play Dru to the left, but I don't blame her for not being pushed around by this bully or watching on the sidelines as Phyllis got her ovaries tickled by holding Sharon's affair w. Brad over her head. That red headed, uppity b*tch set all this nonsense in motion with her righteous finger pointing. Why? She's still panting after Jack.

Sharon doesn't need to be an innocent newborn for Phyllis to be held culpable. Her wrongs don't right Phyllis' crap.

• Members

I don't see Phyllis as getting on her own moral horse. Rather I see her as saying why should I be blamed for being a home wrecking slut at every opportunity by you Sharon, when you are no damn better? Phyllis, like myself, is sick and tired of hypocrites being rewarded.

BTW, I would love it if the rumors were true that Summer really does belong to Jack. Nick will have to admit he wanted Phyllis and would go to any lengths to get her. Plus it would re-unite daytimes number 1 supercouple. Josh and Sharon had their chance but both fell short in creating the chemistry generated by Peter and Michelle!

• Members

Sharon was wrong as TWO LEFT SHOES for pursuin Diego after she'd reconciled with Nicholas, HOWEVER that relationship & the feelings that came along with it were NOT one sided.

A fact which Diego conveniently decided to ignore once he was able to wheedle his way back into Victoria's good graces.

She WOULD NOT be tryin tonsil hockey on Victor even if he DID permit it now cause that kiss was NEVER about sex to begin with & she's NEVER even exhibited the SLIGHTEST inklin of sexual interest in him before, durin or after that kiss.

And attemptin to brand Sharon as some whore based on conjecture about what she WOULD DO or WHAT SHE COULD GET AWAY WITH does not wash.

Nobody has to say what Phyllis would do cause the majority of condemnation toward Phyllis is based on the copious amount of dirt that she did, does, has done & will do as well as HARD, COLD FACTS.

Sharon abandoned her children for TWO MONTHS & paid through the NOSE when she returned.

Which doesn't justify what she did or make it ok, but she DEFINITELY recieved repeated smackdowns over somethin that, while bad was VERY out of proportion for the amount she herself had previously forgiven via the majority of those distributin the smackdown (Nikki, Nick) themselves.

And that's not even considerin that she was BEATEN and RAPED (then stalked, terrorized, gaslit & almost raped again) by Cameron & Grace for months on end either.

So let's not act like Sharon was at Club Med when she was with Cameron cause that was CLEARLY not the case.

She took comfort with Brad when her husband had the nerve to parade his pregnant mistress in front of her.

She had previously turned Brad down SEVERAL TIMES & even confessed to Nicholas that she was tempted BUT DID NOT ACT UPON her desires because she wanted to recommit herself to her marriage.

It wasn't until her HUSBAND & his family made it clear that even after 10 years of marriage that Giggly Heffa was priority & she wasn't that she slept with Brad.

She did indeed proposition him on his wedding day (which was wrong) & he turned down, but since then she's had PLENTY of opportunities to manipulate him yet EVERY TIME she urges him to fix things with his wife.

Unlike Giggly Heffa who had absolutely NO problem utilizin her pregnancy to manipulate Nicholas at every turn.

Sharon may be "leading Jack on" but no more than he's "leading her on" cause he CLEARLY still loves Giggly Heffa yet had absolutely NO PROBLEM proposing to Sharon.

Yet there's no huge amount of condemnation for him is there?

Of course not.

There's no need to bash Jack while he's stuck up the sainted azz of The Redheaded Hypocrite Queen herself, now is there?

And Giggly Heffa is just as guilty of "leading Nicholas on" since she's CLEARLY still in love with Jack (hence the extortion & blackmail) yet where's all the self righteous condemnation of her?

...Mhm.

And Phyllis admits NOTHING.

She GOT CAUGHT with Danny

She GOT CAUGHT with Daniel.

She GOT CAUGHT with Tim.

She GOT CAUGHT with Sasha.

SHE GOT CAUGHT with Cricket.

She GOT CAUGHT with Joani.

She GOT CAUGHT with Gina.

She GOT CAUGHT with Victor.

She GOT CAUGHT with Victoria.

She GOT CAUGHT with Samurai Chemist.

She GOT CAUGHT with Diane.

She GOT CAUGHT with Nikki.

She GOT CAUGHT with Malcolm.

She GOT CAUGHT with Michael.

She GOT CAUGHT with John.

She GOT CAUGHT with Jack.

She GOT CAUGHT with Isabella.

She GOT CAUGHT with Jill.

She GOT CAUGHT with Larry.

She GOT CAUGHT with Paul.

She GOT CAUGHT with Nick.

And now she's GETTIN CAUGHT with Neil.

That toothy ho wouldn't know the truth if it ran it over with a rental car.

And Sharon "step on any friend or family member"?

The ONLY family member that has an standin issue with Sharon is Victoria & that definitely needs to be resolved.

But she's NEVER specifically intended to hurt people either (especially Victoria) unlike Phyllis.

And when Sharon/Brad eventuallly does surface, it won't be Sharon that Victoria will have the biggest problem with, it'll be HER HUSBAND.

Especially since she's fired Sharon from Newman & has a low opinion of Sharon already.

So it aint really much of a loss for Sharon either way.

The cliff scenes were badly shot & directed but Drucilla & Sharon are not to blame because they would've NEVER BEEN FIGHTIN WITH PHYLLIS OVER THE PHONE HAD PHYLLIS NOT BEEN PURPOSEFULLY GOADING & BLACKMAILING SHARON IN THE SAME WAY SHE PURPOSEFULLY GOADED & BLACKMAILED DRU.

And there was no way in hell she was callin to "warn Jack" of anything cause if she really wanted Jack & Victoria to know by now they would've.

Finally, no one EVER said Sharon was a saint or anything less than human.

She's an emotionally needy woman with deep Daddy issues who makes occasionally bad choices in men.

However, Phyllis is a Grade 'A' sociopath.

• Members

Phyllis is a hypocrite who has been rewarded 10 times over. She blasts Lauren/Michael for their secrecy but isn't going to tell Victoria that Sharon and Brad did the do? She worked it to her advantage liek the opportunist that she is.

I do agree that Nick rigged the paternity just to be with Phyllis. He was too much of a coward to leave Sharon outright.

• Members

See the problem here with some posters is that they are now calling ME a Phyllis fan when in REALITY (so hard for some to grasp) I have loved all three of these characters. But I can see the flaws in all of them, I'm no cheerleader for one actor or character, and I can also see that there are good and bad sides for all of them. I just happened to say something nice about Phyllis when so many other posters seem to be one sided. To each their own though. I will continue to see the good and bad in all of them. Oh, and I hope that they recast Dru soon so that they can finish the story they started with her. Dru IS replacable. Sharon is replacable. Phyllis is replacable. And the fact that Sharon is as bad as Phyllis speaks volumes to me as well. I just happen to love that Phyllis is calling the ho out for what she is finally.

• Members

A statment like that when you're supposed to an "unbiased" fan who "loves all three characters" & NOT a Phyllis Fan?

Yeah mk, whatever you say. :rolleyes:

And Phyllis?

Doesn't get to call Sharon out about ANYTHING.

Nothin, Nada, Jack, Zip, Zilch, Diddly, NadaNannNudda, N-O-T-H-I-N.

What Phyllis does get to do is STFU.

Cause she has absolutely no right or moral authority to be pass judgement about ANYTHING or ANYONE.

• Members

And soon enought he whole town will know that Sharon has no right to call anyone out about anything ever again. She's been skating past all her dirty deeds for years now and it is about darn time everyone knows she is no role model.

• Members

ICAM with all of that. I love Phyllis, Dru, and sometimes Sharon (when she's away from Brad and Nick). But I can't agree with the statement that they're replacable. Maybe Sharon is because I just don't see Sharon Case as spectacular, but Victora and Michelle are flawless IMO.

Archived