Y&R Discussion: Week of March 26th

• Members

I've enjoyed the extreme catwalk stuff. It's a little cheesy I guess, but I think it's funny watching the characters "act" for the camera. I love Kevin and Gloria too. They both make me laugh. I so hope that Kevin is really going back to having a darker side.

I don't know how I feel about Jack right now. I still hope he comes out ahead of Victor somehow. I almost hope for a Jack/Nikki reunion, since Victor is treating her so badly right now. I do have to say I think Perter Bergman is doing an amazing job. Even when Jack is an ass there is usually some vulnerability to the character that makes me hope he comes out OK in the end.

I can't get over how much I like Jill with Ji-min. He's so much more interesting to me then Bardwell.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honey, a whie sheet of paper is more interesting than Will Stiffwell...

Let's everybody hope for a Ji-Ji-hookup (LOL!). He's the best male to cross her path since 2002 or so... If it weren't for the increase of Jess Walton's airtime I'd probably given up Y&R by now. Just too few things are worth watching, IMO.

• Members

I hate Victor's attitude most of the time, the only thing I liked about what he said to Nikki today is that she seems to have forgotten where she came from; the rest of what he said had me shaking my head.....

While Victor was berating Nikki, my Mom blurted out that she would have divorced Victor a long time ago......... :lol:

Scamber still makes me sick........

• Members

Sorry, but Nikki deserves it after the way she has treated Sharon and convinced her to stay with her sorry ass son all those times. Nikki is a FOOL for going back to Victor. I have no sympathy. She will stay with him now. Her silly ass should've went off in the sunset with Bobby.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 28 2007, 02:56 PM)
Sorry, but Nikki deserves it after the way she has treated Sharon and convinced her to stay with her sorry ass son all those times. Nikki is a FOOL for going back to Victor. I have no sympathy. She will stay with him now. Her silly ass should've went off in the sunset with Bobby.

That's why I don't feel all that bad for Nikki. She is too stuck on herself.

• Members

I don't feel bad for Nikki either. Brad told her this was how Victor was gonna react. Nikki is [!@#$%^&*] up the plan she AND Victor had for Jack. If Nikki is in the way when Victor brings Jack down, he's gonna bring her down too without batting an eyelash.

And was it me or did Brad seem human-like today when he was laughing at Nikki?

• Members

BTW, something that annoyed me is that they finally mentioned Nina and Phillip, but you know Latham didn't know who they were. She already said Jill and Kay were Phillip III's only living relatives. I bet this was a result of the complaints from fans.

My problem with this is that with Extreme Catwalk they should find out and of course come to town confronting Jill and Katherine. I'm sure both would be pissed to be left out of such an important family matter and have to find out by mistake on TV. And of course Phillip would be watching his Grandmother on a major reality show.

It could be a great story seeing how they'd treat each other now that they aren't blood related. I can't see Jill just abandoning her adult grandson. Thats evil.

• Members

I have to put my two cents in....If Colleen and Adrian are sooooo worried that others will pick up her relationship with each other; so suddenly wanting to keep it 'hush, hush' then both 'know it all smarty pants would have the common sense to go to a place where nobody would scope them out; his apartment.

• Members

I felt a tiny bit sorry for Nikki, but Victor didn't come down on her as hard as I thought he might. I'm kind of torn because Nikki can be snooty sometimes, but Jack and Victor are being pretty smug themselves. Niether one of them have steller pasts.

I felt sorry for Kay today too when she was all alone at her office. I wonder if Will is going to bring her up on charges. He seemed pretty interested when Jill announced that Cane was her son.

I hate that JT is turning into CC stalker. Gag me. She's not all that. I want him to start crushing on Vikki damn it!

I hate Brad. Hate. Him. I may have to add this to my signature since I feel the need to say it so often. :P

• Members

Yeah, JT has grown on me over the last couple of years and seeing him turn into an obsessed stalker isn't fun. Especially over a girl who cheated on him. I just hope that if the rumors of a Mac recast are true that we don't end up with JT and Mac again. Anything but that.

Archived