Y&R Discussion: Week of March 26th

• Members

prod_460_11193.gif

Hope all of you had a good week-end. :)

This week on Y&R:

Sharon gives Brad advice on Victoria; Jack may have doubts about proposing to Sharon; Victor isn't pleased with Nikki's new agenda; Jill and Ji Min have a heart to heart; Daniel gets even more into Amber's adult world; Korbel and Colleen are spotted by someone unexpected

We also will see a Kevin/Colleen moment.

Let's discuss all things Y&R :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Latham continues to suck the life out of this show *sigh*.

The only thing that currently is holding my interest is the Newman family conflict and Phyllis :)

Eeeeeee! I flove my Phyllis! Take Slutty Sharon and her manwhore Brad down!

• Members

I'm hoping that we get some good Kay/Jill/Ji Min/Dru action this week. Nobody else matters to me at this point. Especially Nikki/Victor/Brad/Victoria, who I used to love (sans Brad who I always hated). Being that Latham is very plot driven I don't have faith that this will effect the characters the way it should. The way Nikki is being treated she should leave Victor and go to Jack to piss him off. ANYONE, but she certainly shouldn't be running back. And Victoria should've left Brad months ago.

• Members

Victoria has been so watered down, as have most female characters on this show.

Lets see, we have Jill, who by rights should be furious at Katherine for what she did regarding her child. But its so un even, Jill and Kay are still way to happy with each other after that revelation. Not to mention she wouldn't be so warm towards Gloria

Nikki is a meddling shrew.... who like Chris said should be leaving Victor.... for what he is doing to her.

Phyllis swooning over Nick Newman this last year has been unbearable.

Victoria Newman, if we can still call her that.... she has become such a pushover.

And don't get me started on Sharon. A slut who all of the sudden is the victim of Phyllis. Awww poor slutty Sharon. Yeah, Lynn newsflash, I aint buying it!

• Members

Okay, Colleen is such a 1796.gif... I am glad that Daniel wasn't backing down from his jabs at her...

And BRAD got the NERVE to call Sharon, the one woman he banged, to WHINE about his wife being in the house with another man...Talk about hypocritical.....and Jack ain't fooling nobody but Sharon with this "I'm in love with Sharon" routine...He loves using Sharon to get back at Phyllis...Phyllis will always be the thing for him; not Sharon.

• Members

That's what I'm talking about, Venus. This show is plot after plot after plot. There is no character development anymore. Brad was a cheater in his last storyline. That's what the story called for. Now, the new story calls for him being a victim of cheating and hurt feelings. It's.... *SIGH*

• Members

When Brad broke up with Ashley it was her fault (for kissing Victor) although he'd slept with her lifelong best friend Olivia. I really wouldn't be surprised if Brad got away with it again with this writing. Victor doesn't hate him now (well until the plot calls for it), Victoria is a pushover and Nikki doesn't care. There is no one to call him on his crap.

• Members

Oh, ITA! Brad really does have some nerve. And Sharon has more than him to in Jack's home (the man she just agreed to marry) talking to her lover about his wife. Jack damn near swallowed his tongue when John asked his if he loves Sharon like he loves Phyllis. He stamered and finally said some pitiful ass "uh yeah" like John couldn't see through his lying ass.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 26 2007, 11:29 AM)
When Brad broke up with Ashley it was her fault (for kissing Victor) although he'd slept with her lifelong best friend Olivia. I really wouldn't be surprised if Brad got away with it again with this writing. Victor doesn't hate him now (well until the plot calls for it), Victoria is a pushover and Nikki doesn't care. There is no one to call him on his crap.

So true! I remember Nikki and Brad used to be BFFs and now mist of the time Nikki can't stand Brad. Victor seems to could have cared less about Brad now and he used to be hated just as much as Jack by Victor. I wish someone would strap LML to a chair and make her watch YouTube all damn day until the history of the show is drilled past the colors running freely in her barin so she gets what Y&R should be like.

• Members

Brad is ALWAYS the one that was DONE wrong from storyline to storyline...and Sharon is the exact same way in terms...Brad sitting there skulking around like some injured puppy because of JT...BOO HOO...he wasn't all that ashamed to bang another woman a week AFTER is wedding....and then still proceeded to sniff around the woman to drop little comments about how she's making a mistake with Jack... HE whines that Victoria isn't taking their marriage seriously, yet his butt is the one on the phone talking to his conquest. :rolleyes:

• Members

God, what is LML's fascination with the Brad character? She has turned a meh supporting character into a dull, poke your eyes out leading character. And the hypocrisy.... I mean he is all peed off that Viki turned to J.T when he is always turning to Sharon and went to far the one time? He is a manwhore... plain and simple. We can see where Colleen gets her slutty qualities, can't we :lol:

Archived