Y&R Discussion: Week of March 26th

• Members

Amen.

Vicki vs. Phyllis (and the subsequent smackdown of aforementioned redhead) has been bubblin even longer (and is so much more overdue) than Sharon vs. Vicki (which is brewin too).

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

-A double murderess

-Currently married to a convicted criminal

-6 times divorced/widowed

-Been married 8 times (almost 10)

-Former alcohol AND drug addict,

-Former stripper

-Ex-cult member

-Repeatedly mob affiliated

-Deemed an unfit mother

-Repeated rehab stints

-Ex-call girl/prostitute

-Sexually promiscuous

-Been shot. Repeatedly.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've take the initiative, due to a certain person, to say one good thing about Y&R each day, starting today. :)

I love that Victoria is still giving Brad the cold shoulder. It was nice seeing her tell him that she's going to work with Neil on Grandville Global since Brad voted for Neil. It was like, ha, how'd you like that!

• Members

Now that I've said my one good thing about Y&R today, lets get down to what I really want to say.

How stupid is this reality show garbage? I cringe every single time Gloria, Ji Min, Kevin, etc. are placed in front of that camera and we see it through the lens. And why is Jill acting like a total b*tch for the camera? What's the reason for this?

• Members

I LMAO at Niki today. I swear everytime Katherine looked at her she started to laugh. Victoria would barely look at her.

I did feel a bit sorry for Cane when Jill called him a "no one", but I was glad he came back. I really like her and Ji Min.

• Members

Why can no one in Genoa City put two and two together?? Kevin, Gloria and Michael should be smart and you would think that since Ji Min shipped Glo off as soon as Jack arrived...they could trace him back to the purchase of Jabot!

And it was weird seeing Emily Stewart in GC!!

• Members

She was not just a gold-digger. She is a heartless b*tch with lots of problems in her past which might ruin her reputation for good now...

This is just SO stupid of Nikki to run for Senate. I know also Wrestlers and movie stars try their luck in politics but an ex-stipper, ex-pillpopper, ex-alcoholic, nast shrewd should have very slim chances - especially with that hideous piece of hair. Just my two cent.

The reality show lense annoyed the hell out of me. Does "Passions" do such stuff? Because honestly I can't think any show that wants to be taken seriously doing such drap.

But how great was that: Sarks of the old Jill!!! LOVED IT!. The Jack/Glo/Ji Min-mess was also pretty good.

The rest: same old sh*t. All praise Jess Walton and Peter Bergman for bringing light to darkness in GC. Nuff said.

Archived