GH: Friday, March 23

• Members

This episode was awesome for me!

I laughed, I got sad, I was excited and shocked... there was family, there was friendship, there was love, there was danger, conflict... love it!

The wedding wasn't really that big as the last one, but it was still okay. When Spinelli got up and started talking, I was LMAO! And then when Lulu called him her boyfriend and he got all excited... lol

LOVED Maxie/Lulu [!@#$%^&*]fest! Great little snippy lines! I want this feud to go on forever! lol They are made to be enemies!

I just LOVE Nancy Lee Grahn! The woman works magic with everyone! Last week with Sonny and now with Jax... Although I do love her friendship with Jax more than her friendship with Sonny... simply because I like Jax more.. :lol: It was soooo sad when her towel dropped and revealed her bald head... they were both amazing... but the icing on the cake was when he hugged her and Carly came in... HA-HA! Take that, Carly!

I was soooo surprised when Max and Sonny learned who Coop really was! I wasn't really expecting it to happen! I guess they will blackmail Coop into helping them... poor Coop. He has no way out... :(

And at the end, when Nikolas walks in to find Robin tending to Craig... :o :o I mean, I heard that Robin will get involved with this storyline, but I had no idea how! This was great! Can't wait for monday! :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I'm sorry... I guess what I wrote was misleading... When I wrote "Coop's identity revealed" I meant Sonny and Max learned that he was one of the robbers, that he was Three, so now they are going to blackmail him, I suppose...

I'm sorry for the confusion.. maybe a moderator can edit that line in my subtext...

• Members

Well many people share last names and they are not related... Okay, maybe he should have asked (and I was waiting for it lol), but still... it's not that big of a deal for me... maybe Coop is NOTHING to Brenda (unless there is a spoiler about it...) so they didn't want to even mention it...

• Members

Remind me again why Alexis and Jax are not a viable romantic pairing?! NLG rocks any scene she's in, and Jax was so tender with her. LOL at her describing her wig as looking like "the back end of a possum" -- is that an Australian reference?

BWAHAHA Carly! In the previews, she's all "WHAT are YOU TWO doing?" Because now Jax has to ask permission to hug his best friend who is suffering from cancer? Yeah, just one more reason why I hate SlutBarbie and the fact that she's been on every. single. day. this. week.

The scene when Liz & Lucky kissed Cameron goodbye for the evening = sweetness. You can tell Becky Herbst is a mom IRL. That little moment was so lovely, it really makes me wish Liz wasn't always mooning over Jason. L&L2 should be the supercouple, dammit! Plus GV scrubs up nice in his wedding suit.

• Members

It's not just Sonny who hasn't caught on, Jax most definitely didn't catch on to the last name

Okay, so now Sonny wants to use Coop as a way to twart Ric; I can only imagine that Ric will be using Logan for the same plan he has...I just recall that Ric was hoping to find an 'inside' man to do his dirty work....

Now the qustion is this...If and when Cooper starts working for Sonny, will he tell Maxie, or keep her completely in the dark.

• Members

JAXIS! AND WOAH! MICROWAVE POPCORN! I loved how he told her she was always beautiful to him. They have unbelivable chemistry. And when she walked to take a shower... it just something that happens when he's around her (could be when Ingo is around Nancy, but either way it works)... he smiles all the time. And I loved how they were deeply in like.

I am NOT defending Carly, but if one of the guys I was in love with looked as hot with someone as Jax does with Alexis, I'd be questioning it too. There's no denying the JAXIS CHEMISTRY :) And I don't get why they're not being turned into a romance either... they could be an amazing couple. Dammit, I just want Alexis to get laid so I can either get naked!Rick or naked!Ingo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i think that down the line they just have jax looking over a staff list or something and relize that coops last name is barett. one of those things that he knew, but didnt relize. and then be like wait...

or to have coop refuse something to sonny and coop to be like "back up! brenda? yeah... " lol.

or maybe even have it be a suprsie to coop. maybe he doesn tknow brenda or hasnt seen her since she moved to PC the first time.

anyways, that episode was great. im behind and justw atched it on tivo. it had everything iw ant in a soap opera. honestly, best eppy in a long time, IMO.

and maxie vs lulu is the ish!

Archived