AMC: Adam/Josh spoiler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To old? Nah. I mean, he's only 25. Ah hell, the way MMT goes, he's probably 20 or so now. <_< That's not to old to be adopted. He seems to de-age at a rapid rate. Must be those miracle fetus genes. :rolleyes:

But then again who's counting? We all know that 1973 was only 25 years ago. LMAO

• Members

Basically to stick it to JR, basically make him his new son, which will be part of his revenge for JR. Then JR will have Adam ousted from Chandler Enterprises in retaliation. Plus Josh will probably see this as a way of getting closer to Babe.

Just a guess.

• Members

Yes, McTavish was notified & shown the door immediately. With writers, they never say "You have four more weeks left to write and then you're done." They break the news to you and the next week you're not invited to the story meetings. Megan was fired suddenly, so suddenly that ABC didn't have a permanent replacement lined up right away.

And just as a reference

Writers write 4 weeks ahead of tape time

Tape time is about 3-4 weeks ahead of airtime

And so McT's name will be gone from the credits by the end of April.

• Members

You've never heard of "Miracle Fetus gene's"? Wonderful [!@#$%^&*]. Works even bettern then "Miracle Grow" because it de-SORA's you. You go from 35 to 25, and down to early 20's in the course of a year. It's like a shirnk ray, but only better. LMFAO

[!@#$%^&*]! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :angry:

Hehe, awww it's very sweet. I hope it pays off. I have no hope. LMAO My hope was shattered when MMT resurectted a cretain someone and made him a certain Diva's "son". After that, I have NO hope.n :(

Archived