AMC: Adam/Josh spoiler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Think about it....JER was fired from DAYS in May 2006. The official news didn't break until August when the network "confirmed" Hogan was the new writer. Hogan's material didn't begin airing until October. Though from May-October, Hogan's vision was being carried out by the interim head writer Beth Milstein. That was 5 months before Hogan's material began to air.

While AMC may not wait that long, they will surely continue on with most of her stories for the time being.

• Members

I don't think it's going to be six months. The major reason why it took so long for Days was because they had an interim writer writing for the show and cleaning up JER's storylines in order to wipe the slate clean, they had an interim writer come in pre Hogan. My guess is the new writers should begin airing in May. Megan was fired in Febuary the ABC soaps usually prepare writing three months in advance. My guess is Megan's last few storylines should be over towards the end of April beginning of May.

• Members

Do I need to make a list of all the [!@#$%^&*] that woman can bestow on AMC between now and May? 2 months, 6 months...what's the difference? She knows she's toast. She's got nothing to lose now, nothing. Think of the [!@#$%^&*] she gave us when she had a job. She's just going to FU us left, right, up, down and sides ways. 2 months, 6 months...it's all the same.

• Members

The point is Megan is done. She is threw writing for the show. She was fired months ago so there's no "she has nothing to lose" because she is no longer writing for the show. She is no longer in the AMC building writing for the show. At most she has April and the beginning of May. Then the three head writers start writing and in all honesty according to certaint spoilers I can't see anything that has made me look forward to seeing the show. Atmost the only exciting thing about May is going to be Janet and even that is just them riding off of Megan's coat tails add in that Janet is just going to be destroyed furthere from last year.

• Members

^ hope you're rigt. But the last time she was fired her stuff aired for at least 2 months, almost 3. So it's quite likely that she wrote through sweeps. And depending who the new HW/s are, they might stick with the outline she had. I don't buy that MMT was just "fired" one day. I'm sure she knew for awhile.

Guess we'll have to see.

• Members

Sorry double post. :)

Anyway, I refuse to call the fetus a Chandler now too. They already soiled the Kane and Martin name. I'll just do like I do with him alreay, pretend he doesn't exist. :) It's fun, you should all try it.

• Members

That would fit for the amount of time she had written ahead. Writers usually write about 3 months ahead. She was fired Febuary which should bring her writing to a hault in mid-late April or early May. I do agree that the three new writers could choose to stick to Megan's outline especially if they were promoted from the inside.

Archived