DAYS: Tuesday, March 20

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good show today. :)

Steve/Billie/Kayla/Marlena were the highlight for me. It's just so nice to see Marlena back in action after being gone for so long. It makes me sad to know she slips through the cracks of Salem after tomorrow's show. :( I cracked up when Marlena made the reference to Laura Croft. I'm surprised a busy psychiatrist like herself knows about the character. :lol: I hated Kayla today. It's a shame since I've been enjoying her for a while now. I liked her scenes with EJ and Roman on Friday. I think I'm more of a fan of independent Kayla and not love sick, needy Kayla. When they write her as a nag on Steve's shoulder, her popularity for me drops a lot. And Marlena, wow...is this a new character??? Nope. That's Marlena Evans for you. Feisty! I like it, I like it a lot!

Chelsea and Willow came into a close second for the best part of the show. The dialogue was amazing in this scene. Just to see these two young ladies going at each other, inslut after insult, CLASSIC! And a big fat hell no to a Willow recast. Annie Burgstede is doing just fine with the role and she's improving every week. Take a look at her first scenes with Shawn at the basketball court. You can't deny it, no matter how much you hate the character and/or actress. She's here to stay, baby! :D

I'm officially over Shawn and Belle's island storyline. I want to see them back in Salem. It needs to end now.

• Members

I was so excited and interested in Marlena, Kayla, Steve and Billie that I read the new TV Guide and totally forgot they were on. Actually, I do love Marlena acting individually and in control. But, I really don't like Billie except with Steve and with needy Kayla emoting all over the place..........yuk. gag. She just ruined it.

Loved Chelsea and Willow together. I think Anne is a great actress for this weird character. Thankfully she has been toned down a whole lot. How can she be salvaged when she set a fire and left knowing a new baby and it's mother were in the house. I hope we learn that she called 911 herself to report the fire, too. That's all I can think of. It was an accident the same way the fire in Shawn's apartment was....well she meant to burn up his clothes, but the fire got out of control (not very bright thinking).

I did enjoy the exchange between Belle and Shawn. It brought out where they are internally and what they need to work on together. To me it was the best opening up between them ever. Now, I totally can breathe a sigh of relief that the writers are not going to join them together forever while they are away from family and friends and until they are able to face what their future will be back home in Salem.

• Members

Good show. Not as good as yesterday. I agree the dialogue today was very good. It was snappy and witty.

Steve/Kayla/Billie/Marlena was good. I like the Marlena/Kayla conversation. I love feisty Marlena and Kayla's devotion to her husband is being used well here as a source of tension for Kayla and Marlena.

I liked Steve today. I saw signs of the real Steve and we saw how he is being driven by his desire not to go back to the psych ward. I like that he stayed with Billie and I also liked how subdued he was when Kayla and Marlena arrived. He didn't lose it and said he didn't want to hurt them. Liked the ending with Marlena standing up to Steve.

Chelsea/Willow was very good. I like Annie Burgstede like this. This is when she seems to come alive. She has improved so I will give her that. I would like her and Chelsea as rivals. Melvin rocked today and she is just a rising star right now. I like how we saw Chelsea's questioning of her father loving her. The dialogue really enhanced these scenes.

Belle/Shawn was ok. The talk of their relationship I liked but I am ready for this island stuff to be over. Duck is useless and is too generic as a character for me. I like Gabby alot but I need to see more from her before I determine what sort of promise she has.

Good show. The show is really getting back on tract. There is more cohesion that is for sure.

• Members

Wow, Dee played Marlena SO differently today. I almost thought Marls was a lesbian! Don't ask why, that's just the impression. Call me crazy, but we'll see who's right. I say she has unsexed Marlena for two reasons: 1) because Marls hasn't had John, sexually, and felt that kind of touch in months now, and 2) because she wants to communicate to fans, through her performance, that Marls will not be a sexual being -- because Drake is out of the picture. For good. (Until the series finale, I'd imagine.)

But it was just blatantly obvious. That Marlena is not the one I know and love. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing Dee or her performance; I don't think she's phoning it in or anything; it's just so hard to watch this cold, tough, unsexed and even butch Marls.

But I did like the Kayla/Marls scenes today. And Steve is getting on my last nerve because he is pure EVIL and deserves to die and go straight to hell. Marls and Kayla should TOTALLY hook up. Mayla! Kaylena! Both could be lipstick lesbians with a ton of chemistry!

• Members

I tuned in and didn't not enjoy the show today. Like, it was alright. Hey, neat feeling.

Like, not even Shelle sucked that badly. Neat.

And Marlena/Kayla/Steve/Billie, okay silly plot but ya see how when you get so many people involved it ends up being a little fun anyway? Yeah, it's a good thing, do it some more.

I still think Nick's "betrayal" of Chelsea is being overdone, her issues with her parents are so much a bigger deal, but Nick, gah I heart him anyway. Go Chelsea, cut that Willow tree down! Hack hack! Chop chop!

Archived