DAYS: Tuesday, March 20

• Members

I'm glad that we got to see Marlena....I've been missing her for a bit...The scenes between her and Kayla was good; and I actually liked seeing Kayla being a bit feisty and take charge.

Absolutely loved the scenes between Willow and Chelsea.. It's really funny; when Chelsea came on the show, I couldn't stand her; but I absolutely love her now; as for Willow, there are days where I like her; then days where I just can't stand the girl....I really liked her in the her scenes with Nick on Monday.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's who Marlena is. She's snarky, she's feisty and she's not afraid to go after the bad guys. I'm glad she made it clear that she will not stand by and let Kayla protect Steve or allow Steve to hurt people. Marlena will stand up for the underdog and she's as nice as the day is long.... until you cross her and hurt her loved ones. I liked the line about revenge on EJ, that if it would bring John back, she wouldn't hesitate. But nothing good can come from it.

JSF, I still don't know what show you're watching.

• Members

Wow, I so disagree.

Had Nick porked Billie AFTER dating Chelsea, then we could talk.

But Chels did NOT like Nick, or didn't know she did, when he screwed her mother.

There's no betrayal there.

is it creepy? Yes, a little. And that should be what she can't get over, that her boyfriend had sex with his mother, and that if she were to have sex with him, would, in a way, commit incest for that reason.

THAT'S the conflict. Or what should be. Hogan's got it ALL wrong on this one.

• Members

I'm a day late but i was finally able to watch..and holy crap...Excellent scenes between Willow and Chelsea...so far this was my favorite episode of Willow's yet..i think she works better in the nick and chelsea storyline, as opposed to Phillip, Belle, and Shawn's...but i loved the scene were Willow was laying into Chelsea about her father wanting to put her away for good for the fire....I feel so bad for Chelsea that this !@#$%^&*] has framed her...

Archived