Lily Tomlin & David O. Russell going CRAZY on the set!

Pine Charles

• Members

Newly leaked footage from the set of "I Heart Huckabess" (2004) of Lily Tomlin "butting heads" (to say the least) with director David O. Russell. Russell is known for his over-inflated ego in Hollywood, and it seems Lily was the one to finally put him in his place. Watch as Russell throws objects from a desk, hitting a terrified stagehand. The best part, however, is when Naomi Watts, sitting in the back of a car next to Mark Wahlberg, starts to laugh during one of Lily and David's fights. Naomi tries to hold it back, but Lily hears and says the classic, "That's RIGHT! F*CK YOU, TOO!"

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boss or no Boss, If he got in my face like he did Lily, I would have punched his ass out

Naomi Watts snickers

Lily: That's right, F*ck You too!

Naomi: No, I'm Not, I'm Not...I'm sorry

(Lily tries to ge out of the car)

Dustin: don't get out, don't do that

Lily: I'll break the f*cking set apart, I don't even give a F*ck

Dustin: Just calm down, your mad

Lily: Oh shut up, You just shut the f*ck up too!

Dustin: I will, but your not leaving.

:lol:

I cannot wait to see Lily next month... She's going to be performing stand up at the Clay center here in Charleston and I have front row seats.

• Members

Totally agree!

There are so many gems in these clips! I also like in the first one when Russell comes back through that door and gets REALLY heated, Jason Schwartzman (sitting in the chair) gets up and walks away slowly (probably fearing for his life).

The part with Naomi just totally cracks me up!

• Members

From what I’ve heard, David O. Russell is a total bastard and a nightmare to work with. George Clooney apparently grew so frustrated with him on the set of Three Kings that he punched him. On Huckabees, he was giving lousy direction and kept changing the script at the last minute. Lily couldn’t take it anymore.

Archived