AW On SoapNet

• Members

Thanks Greg.

I'm actually pondering working on an AW - Back to Bay City blog, sort of like you are doing with Santa Barbara, except picking up where AW ended back in 1999 ... I have a ton of ideas.

AW is almost surpassing DAYS as my favorite soap.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would LOVE an AW blog. The only reason I haven't participated in this thread is that I don't have Soapnet.

I am in the minority here, but I LOVED Jensen Buchanan. Please K Man, write an AW blog. We need one. I can think of so many people who would love one.

Like with RTSB, all things Walker (except Marcy) have been eliminated. I know in my blog, I just decided not to have certain things occur, I stated it right up front (like Sonny and Emily). Just write what you want...I can't wait!

• Members

Sounds good. I'll do that later.

I've got a lot of ideas for returns, too, although not all will happen at once...

- Sam

- Olivia (possibly)

- Russ

- Liz

- John

- Sharlene

- Frankie

- Nancy

- Iris

- Evan

- Cecile

And the biggest return?

- Alice

I'd also get rid of Gary (or try to find a better recast) after a while ... I also have a shocking way to tie a past character to a present character ... I'll get rid of Pod Paulina (and make her feisty Paulina). I'll try to salvage Joe ...

Some random ideas ...

- Repairing Matt and Donna, but tossing Josie in there eventually

- Igniting a Russ/Rachel/Carl/Alice quadrangle (somewhat)

- Creating a triangle between Frankie, Cass and Lila

- Pairing Grant with Cecile and having Cindy be the meddler

- Writing off Nick and Remy

- Deaging Alli a bit and writing off Sean

- Have KC try to bust up Chris and Toni and then write KC off

- A huge story would involve Amanda versus Iris and it involves Cameron, and later Evan.

I have a ton of ideas ... lol

Any suggestions from anyone?

• Members

Jake was killed on ATWT. Please let him be alive. To me, he is not dead because he didn't die on AW. Let him live and let him be the Jake McKinnon of old. I would love to see a quadrangle with Vicky, him, Ryan and Paulina.

What about Lorna? Will she be around?

And Felicia? Will she have a story? I would love a May/December romance, but Donna and Matt were so hot.

• Members

Oh, I'm picking it up from June 25th, 1999 ... I may even re-write the last week, lol. I don't know though. Jake and Vicky will both be alive.

I do have a story planned for Felicia, involving her last love interest Sergei. I never liked him much so I'm going to be writing him out after a while. I'm also going to have Felicia discover TOPS is in shambles, so she re-purchases it and remodels it.

• Members

I might bring Lorna back, eventually, but she's not high on my list at the moment.

I've also got to figure out creative ways to bring Michael and Ryan back from the dead, although both won't come back right away.

And as for Marley and Tyrone, I'm not sure whether I want to write both out, or just Tyrone. I think Russell Simmons was going to leave AW anyway for what was it, Law & Order or NYPD Blue or something ...

Oh, and I'm also going to eventually bring Jamie back, maybe for just a visit. I'm not sure at the moment. Depends on how my initial storylines go.

Archived