AW On SoapNet

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was watching some of the stuff yesterday; don't remember at all Jake being shot by Paulina, but recall reading it in my AW anniversary book.

I remember watching when Sharlene became her alter-ego....and interrupting the second attempt of Frankie and Cass's wedding....

I was always the Vicky/Ryan fan, especially when Jensen Buchanan took over the role of Vicky/Marly.

• Members

Ok I just read some disturbing news on another soap site...AW might be going off on SoapNet next month, April 6th to be percise :o:angry: ...I can't find any confimation except someone says their Zap2it listings say it and then someone else says their DirectTV listings say it... :unsure:

God forbid this to be true...otherwise I just may as well not watch SoapNet anymore...

• Members

I checked TV Guide and their schedule doesn't go out that far. Neither does my DVR guide. I would say bombard Soapnet with emails asking but I doubt anyone would email back with an answer. It would be really stupid to take AW off the air. I know they have to make room for OTH and The OC but all they would have to do is get rid of the second block of PC and Soapgraphy/One Day With to make room for AW to be on the schedule.

• Members

I checked TV Guide and their schedule doesn't go out that far. Neither does my DVR guide. I would say bombard Soapnet with emails asking but I doubt anyone would email back with an answer

ETA: I just checked Zap its TV listings and it only shows that it goes through the 2nd while their listings on Yahoo go through the 4th. If this is true, the change would have to take affect on April 9th so unless someone gets a response back from SN, we won't know till the listings for the week of the 9th are available.

• Members

ugh...this is very very upsetting....I sure hope someone finds out soon. I know a lot of people that watch this show and they will be just devastated. My own partner hated soaps and never showed an interest in them until I got him hooked a year ago on this show. I loved this show since my earliest memories (around '72). Please, if anyone can find out...let us know. I'm not sure I'll watch any soaps at all ( I just don't care for "modern" soaps....they are just not for me...and based on the current ratings...most agree with me)....it will be very hard to lose Another World again. I never thought we'd see the entire run again....to '99...but I thought we'd at least get through a year or two of the wonderful Jensen Buchanan playing Vicky. She brought soooooooo much warmth and spunk to that role....ugh...to think....we might not get to see it...how sad.

Archived