DAYS Rumors

• Members

Got these from Truly Mabby Deeply, who got them from another board. Take them with a grain of salt, but it's always fun to post these things.

-Patch and Kayla will be written off this summer. They will move to London to be with Jack and Jennifer, and Stephanie, who is racing internationally.

-Victor dies and Philip is cut out of the will. Victor's heir is a shocking choice. A huge battle ensues over his estate. Philip gets even more ruthless.

-Abe and Theo leave town after Lexie's body is discovered, and Roman becomes Commander.

-Shawn joins the Salem PD and butts heads with Bo.

-Billie is attacked and everyone thinks it's EJ. Turns out it's her own daughter Chelsea that hurt her mom. Kate takes the blame to protect her granddaughter.

-Bo, Hope, John, and Marlena will still have limited airtime during the summer, while Chelsea/Nick and Max/Abby are frontburner.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe any. I can see Victor dying before 2009 mabye, but I don't think it would be so sudden.....

Don't see Shawn joining the PD either.

First of all, Nichols and Evans have two year contracts and I can't possibly see Hogan writing them off this fast.

I could see Abe leaving sometime...but again, it woudl be so sudden.

The 4 have already had limited airtime, I would think they could possibly be frontburner Summer but if the budget does not change.....

I can see Billie getting attacked, but not the rest of the spoiler.

• Members

Don't buy any of them.

These rumors have been flying for weeks so they don't concern me. None of them actually make sense given the way the show is going except the Victor dying one. That could happen. The big 4 will no way be backburnered that long. Corday may be dumb but he isn't that stupid.

• Members

I think Shawn D. would make an excellent cop. He'd look great in uniform.

We have heard the rumor of a huge character being killed off for several years now. I hope Victor isn't killed off. He is one of my favorite characters and there is so much more he could do on the show. John's being absent is a puzzle to me as taking off a couple of weeks due to the stalker is reasonable but not six or eight. Something else has caused that....but it still could be to allow Shawn and Belle this on-the-run story because John would never allow that.

Chelsea would never harm Billie. She has not harmed anyone physically (purposefully) so why start now.

Well, I think I'll make up some really interesting rumors that would sound more realistic LOL.

Archived